Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
Over de functie
The HR Analyst will be part of the WW HR Processes and Information team, whose mission is to develop and support HR process execution enabled by technology. HR P&I is the functional owner of the main HR systems (e.g. HR4U) and is responsible for worldwide HR reporting and analytics.
The Analyst will ensure an generalist role within the team, supporting specifically:
- HR Core systems & integration: scope Employee & Org management data: functional maintenance, definition and implementation of improvements, generic testing activities
- (Complex) Ticket handling to HRIS vendor(s)
- Data entry/corrections – mass data changes
- Data quality assessments and improvements
- Processing of (complex) organizational changes in systems
- MyTalent: Support routine maintenance core data MyTalent, interface monitoring and data quality
- Support/back up colleagues during peak moments in various HR Processes (performance, compensation, reorganizations )
- Support key users with internal improvement initiatives and cross sector projects, both system as well as change management related
- GDPR/Privacy related activities
HBO / Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Required are several years of working experience in the field of HRIS (other IT) in an international environment.
- Experience with handling complex (HR) data and preferably HR processes.
- Proven knowledge/experience with IT applications (e.g. SAP) & integrations
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Hands-on approach
- Highly structured, focused, methodical in approach
- Comfortable in taking ownership of controls and processes and communicating to colleagues
For this role I am looking for someone that can start as soon as possible. This position is graded at jobgrade 6, which means we have a rate for a starter.
YACHT is an Employer of Choice for many highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) in the Netherlands. When working for Yacht you will be working on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region. Brainport is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marc van Steen via telefoonnummer 06-82531676
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.