Challenge for a well-organized pragmatic HR professional with a can-do mentality?
Over de functie
You are responsible for;
- Managing activation projects to deploy large HR processes/tools/solutions, including a large service component, channel selection, communication content and the actual deliverables. This can mean: creating global news items, banners, articles, briefs etc.
- Supporting your colleagues on large activation projects such as Performance Review (PPM), Compensation cycle and Talent Review.
- Bringing your knowledge about HR communications across to your peers (2 FTE)
- Researching, mapping and advising on all activation efforts across HR based on our People Strategy
- Advising our internal teams on smaller activation efforts and together deciding on the approach (e.g. Philips University, Talent Acquisition, PPS)
- Working on further streamlining, standardizing our activation across HR
- Creating a ‘communications coaching’ standard package including an ‘intake form’
- A bachelor or master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,Marketing,Communications or a related field.
- Experience in HR communications (at least 3-5 years)
- Well-organized, pragmatic,can-do mentality
- Willing to coach and train more junior team members
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time, with different stakeholders (time management skills)
- Passion for future-proof HR, employee experience and customer obsession
- Working knowledge of MS office and SharePoint, ServiceNow is a plus
- Willingness to travel between Eindhoven and Amsterdam (50%/50%)
Start date: November 2018
Main location is dependent on the candidate’s residency, but ideally Eindhoven. The work will three days a week in Eindhoven and two days a week in Amsterdam.
The Integrated People Services team based out of Eindhoven, the Netherlands.With approximately 500 colleagues,we deliver HR tooling and (administrative) services to all employees and managers in Philips
worldwide.You will be working closely with HR experts, HR service professionals,HR Managers and Business Partners,Global Communications and your own team.The HR Deployment & Activation team currently consists of three members and is working in both Eindhoven as well as Amsterdam.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Babette van Steennis via telefoonnummer 06-20797708
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.