Be the difference you want to see!
Over de functie
The Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible for leading process improvements through the implementation
of the STERIS Business System (SBS) in support of lean transformation and sustainability throughout assigned
business. The CI manager will deliver practical, hands-on training in SBS methodology and tools to eliminate waste in the AST sites. Will work with/through the site leadership/regional directors and Senior CI Manager to
implement and monitor the effectiveness of Continuous Improvement (both physical and cultural) in all aspects of assigned business.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, manufacturing, or related technical (or Science) discipline required.
• Lean manufacturing (related) training required, preferably from Shingijutsu or internationally recognized
certification body (SME/AME/ASQ/Shingo).
• Minimum of 6 years of demonstrated qualified lean manufacturing experience in a leadership role required.
• Thorough knowledge and demonstrated understanding of Toyota Production System and methodologies such as:
Process Flow Mapping, Value Stream Mapping, 5S/Visual Management, TPM, QCO-SMED, Standard Work, A3
Development and Management, Process Problem Solving and root cause analysis (PDCA), Quality at the Source,
• Just In Time, Kaizen/Continuous Improvement, abnormality management, Strategy/Policy Deployment, project
management, cellular and model line development.
• Extensive Gemba based continuous improvement tools/techniques.
• Knowledge of and demonstrated ability to integrate safety, ergonomics and 5S requirements within lean
• Proficiency with personal computer applications, required (Excel, Word, Visio, MS Project and Power Point).
• Superior and demonstrated leadership, team building, communication, presentation, interpersonal, and
coaching skills and the ability to ensure accountability.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced and changing environment with multiple priorities and achieve results.
• Ability to mentor and facilitate lean culture development in an environment with varying degrees of
• Must be able to exercise independent and group problem solving skills to meet the objectives as assigned along with opportunities captured by lean events and activities. .
- Salary 7000 - 8000 gross a month depending experience
- Company car
- Company credit card
- Bonus, if targets achieved
- 25 holidays + 11,5 ADV
- Based in the Netherlands
Founded as Innovative Medical Technologies in Ohio in 1985, the company was renamed STERIS in 1987. However, some of the businesses that have been acquired and integrated into STERIS, notably American Sterilizer Company, have much longer operating histories. We have approximately 12,000 associates worldwide and operate in more than 100 countries.
STERIS offers Customers a unique mix of innovative capital equipment products, such as sterilizers and washers, surgical tables, lights and equipment management systems and connectivity solutions such as operating room integration; consumable products such as detergents and gastrointestinal endoscopy accessories and other products; services, including equipment installation and maintenance, microbial reduction of medical devices, instrument and scope repair solutions, laboratory services and off-site reprocessing.
STERIS is a leading provider of infection prevention and other procedural products and services. The company is focused primarily on healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical device Customers.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Nicole Hoksbergen via telefoonnummer 06-45235185
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.