Design is intelligence made visible.
Over de functie
- Leads large industrial projects which lead to innovations in a single domain process.
- To lead and direct his team(s) in order to achieve project objectives, meeting time and budget requirements, and to direct
- all project resources in order to realize the desired goals for the project(s).
- To determine project risks and to define corrective action(s).
- Manages activities of several NPI teams.
- Formulates the midterm policy for his NPI discipline and processes, resulting into a strategic plan. - Exercises supervision in
- terms of costs, methods, and staffing; has budget responsibility.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Typically manages subordinate NPI Team Leaders.
- Prepares product introduction operations and investment plans.
- Supervises, selects, develops, coaches and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient new product introduction.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas and/or customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Formulates the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management or the PEM/Program Manager; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, KPIs risk assessment and quality standards to be used
- Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes
- corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
- Leads the project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization,
- monitoring progress and managing external resources.
- Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally.
- Manages own project team with accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction.
We are looking for:
- University study in Mechanics, Electronics, Industrial Product Design or Mechatronics
- Competences – minimum 7 years of experiences in Operation
- Experience in leading NPI projects preferably in consumer products or medical products where you have to deal with ISO 13485 norms and FDA regulations
- Experience in applying different quality tools & methods
- Used to work in a multidisciplinary team and to be in contact with different stakeholders
- As a person you are well communicative, pro-active, an entrepreneur who is flexible and can easy adapt.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
The position will be inside the New Project Introduction that is part of Operation group for Mother and Child care business
One single domain project, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses.
Has wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
You will be part of the Innovation Team within Mother & Child Care's Innovation Department. Within the matrix organization you are responsible for manage activities of several NPI teams. The team interacts with Developers, Industrial Designers, Advanced Manufacturing Engineers, Process Engineers, Consumer Marketing and 3rd parties. You will report to the program manager.
For more information about Philips you can click on the following link: https://www.philips.co.uk/
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.