You will achieve more by working with likeminded people
Over de functie
Working on a project with Philips means that you contribute to the fast realization of prototypes as well as effective product development. You do this by applying deep engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and test-driven development. You will actively contribute to all aspects of agile software development: planning, tracking, architecture, development, configuration management, testing, integration, validation, and documentation to ensure solutions for challenging problems with robust, scalable, reusable, efficient, production-quality software.
- You will lead improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements, and perform future-oriented studies with other specialists
- You are recognized by peers because of your technical competences
- Developing the front-end for large web applications (Angular/React/Vue)
- Architecting new features
- Maintaining a clean codebase and managing refactoring work together with product owner
- Developing basic backend functionalities in NodeJS needed by the frontend
- Working in Agile setting with the product owner and other developers
- Deploying new versions of web application
In order for you to be eligible for this role, you will need solid experience with a wide range of technologies. It’s quite probable you don’t know everything yet. That’s good, because we can help you learn those skills to become successful in this role. Ideally speaking you would have experience working with:
- Git and Git workflow
- Build tools and automation systems (e.g. npm, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Unit testing (e.g. Jest, Mocha, Cypress, Selenium)
- CSS frameworks (e.g. SASS, SCSS, LESS)
- Responsive design
- Solving complex design and usability problems and translating them into modern, elegant and simple web interfaces
Furthermore, you have:
- a Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering or information systems;
- 5 years of professional experience with Frontend web development
- Proven track record in development methodologies like Agile/Scrum/V-Model
- Salary between €4000 - €6000,- gross a month, dependent on level of experience and skill knowledge
- Personal Development Plan: a possibility to get educated and certified
- Work on projects that matter for you
- Become part of our community and learn continuously: https://bit.ly/2ywHpD3
- Sponsored visa
- Other benefits will be up for discussion
We offer the opportunity to play a role in achieving Philips’ ambitions. You will work in close cooperation with global teams across Philips, playing a key role in driving the transition process. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Mark van Dommelen via telefoonnummer 06-83800059
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.