"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler" -Albert Einstein.
Over de functie
Are you the next Electrical Engineer @ Philips Healthcare?
You are responsible for:
- Supporting product verification through development, manufacturing and into continuation providingtechnical support and leadership on a cross-functional team
- Perform verification tests and conduct analysis of the test results to ensure complete verification of the requirements
- Identifying, analyzing, owning and driving technical issues to resolution
- Participate in reviews of requirements, design documents, and test related artifacts
- Mentor, coach, and provide work direction to other engineers, technicians and interns
- Perform work with little to no supervision
- Participate in CAPA Process like investigation and implementation
You will be part of the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. The Business Unit MRI is responsible for marketing, product development and life cycle management of
1.5T and 3T High end and Mid-range MRI Systems. In the MRI Development group you will be part of the hardware department with focus on the cost down and reliability up activities throughout the system.
For more information, you can click on the following link:
We are looking for you if you have/are:
- A Master or Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or electronics
- Experience in the design and implementation of systems and experience in electrical subjects such as power electronics, EMC, thermal design, reliability, of at least 3-5 years.
- An End-to-end overall view with respect to manufacturability, serviceability, cost price, knowledge and understanding of other disciplines (software, mechanics) with which co-operation takes place.
- Knowledge and experience of international standards (e.g. IEC62368, IEC60601, ISO13485, ISO14971…)
- Abstract, analytical and creative thinker with helicopter view. You drive (out-of-the-box) solutions to complex problems.
- Aware of the role of change management. Is capable to introduce new technologies, products, etc. after alignment with relevant stakeholders.
- Able to lead a team of designers and engineers. Drives the team’s deliverables on time with the right quality.
- Able to coach designers and engineers.
- Communicative, a good listener, and is able to give good presentations to various levels in the organization.
- An improvement attitude, is a leader by leading through example.
- An entrepreneur who dares to take balanced risks. Is able to balance time vs. quality.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Claudia Vleesch du Bois via telefoonnummer 06-22261809
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.