Design is intelligence made visible.
Over de functie
Measurement System Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop test methods, including equipment requirements, and the execution and reporting of verification tests. You will significantly contribute to the verification of innovative consumer products on safety and quality aspects.
You are responsible for
• Review, comment and propose on product requirements to ensure testability and “design for test”;
• Assisting the development lead to create smart test designs regarding feasibility (costs, timing, quality, location);
• Establish and maintain verification methods and tools;
• Tests and measurements execution and reporting;
• Analyzing and post-processing of measurement data;
• Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan and knowledge base.
You are a part of
The Test and Verification group, a group within the product development Department of the Innovation Site Eindhoven, located at the center of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. The T&V group consists of approximately 25 people, highly flexible, dynamic and multi-cultural. You will work on the verification of newly developed breastpump products in the Mother and childcare business category, together with functional developers, product architects and quality assurance managers. You will report functionally to your assigned project manager and hierarchically to the Group Lead Test and Verification.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Technical background, preferably mechatronics. Needs certainly an understanding of mechanics, electronics and software to use and improve test and measurement equipment;
• 3-5 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development. Experience related to the development and testing of medical (FDA regulated) products is preferred. (ISO 13485, 21CFR820);
• Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality, also able to manage and delegate tasks when necessary;
• Good project management skills, ability to work in a structured and transparent way by defining working packages, and appropriate status reporting;
• Fluent written and verbal English skills as this is the primary language in the office;
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
• Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is;
• Experience with DFSS green belt techniques is a plus.
• Understanding of optical measurements and equipment is a plus.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Consumer Lifestyle is delivering on Philips' vision to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Their investment in innovation and local business creation enables them to deliver a stream of locally relevant, meaningful innovations. They have a leading global brand, which is highly trusted across the world.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.