Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.
Over de functie
The formal role is Senior Development Team member for Technology Team 001 Agile Team. The candidate will work as a team member for the QRadar change and operations items serving the Security Operations Centre. The candidate will transform requirements into implementable and verifiable solutions. This requires a knowledge of the end-to-end operations in a Security Operations Centre and the deliverables and legalities around it. Deliverables would be a working functionality that supports the SOC for specific goals, translation into defined requirements, and a solution. In this role the candidate is expected to interact with other parties within the ABN AMRO organisation to gather support for business goal, requirements and solutions.
The IT Development Solution Engineer will primarily work on QRadar related change and operations activities.
- At least 3 years + of Security Operations knowledge, with experience working with SOC people, processes and technology design, implementation and operations (run and maintain)
- At least 3 years + of working experience as a System Administrator on a technical level. Solid understanding of Linux is a must
- Solid understanding of programming and scripting in Bash / Perl / Python is a must
- Strong understanding of security technology (Network security, process automation, SIEM, log management) is a must
- Good understanding of DevOps and CI/CD
- SME knowledge and understanding of SIEM (QRadar, QVM, Risk Manager, etc ) is a must.
- Is comfortable with applying patches to the QRadar environment as well as do major upgrades without support if need be.
- Candidate can work comfortably under pressure. i.e if the QRadar system goes down the candidate has the knowledge and experience to recover the system and maintain the communication to the organization.
- Can compile details incident and root cause analysis reports during and post incidents.
- Good understanding of Security / Systems / Networking Architecture
- Be able to guide and coach a team of people to meet a joint goal is a must. i.e experience as a technical team lead or other technical management type role.
- Good communications skills, ability to reach an agreement on requirements and solutions in communications with stakeholders at different levels of the organisation
- Experience in working in projects and Agile Teams.
- Experience in requirements gathering / prioritising & engineering.
- Needs to work accurate
- Getting-things-done approach
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Hans Bakker via telefoonnummer 06-20527051
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.