Opportunities don't just happen. You create them.
Over de functie
A conceptual thinker, highly analytical and with a love for interpreting all the data, with an eye for detail. A problem solver, with a business acumen; result-driven, great knowledge of different cultures and their way of working in the DACH area (at least EMEA). Independent and a self-starter who wants to learn the insight of Category Management, to be able to manage her/his own region in time.
Purpose of the Job
Deliver category growth and incremental sales on general and customer specific level. And delivering insights to develop category strategy through range, space, promotions, formats, shopper marketing and retail execution.
- Contribute to category management strategy as well as a standardized way of working with respect to Category management across all regions for EMEA.
- Contribute to category vision focusing on shopper insights, category definition and segmentation, category drivers and point of purchase.
- Support the development and delivery of shopper solutions (specific plans and objectives) for product, placement, promotions and pricing (right range, right space and right format per strategic key account), including store trials and the roll-out of a differentiated plan for both the retail and petrol channel.
- Contribute to shopper led selling stories for new products.
- Support category relationships externally with key accounts and shopper focused partnerships with our retailers.
- Deliver actionable category insights that targets to change shopper behaviour.
- Use actionable shopper insights for customers (channel, customer, shopper, consumer, and mission) from diverse data sources to customize category value drivers, and build a roadmap.
- Create customer specific range, space and distribution solutions for optimal assortment for customer, category and own products.
- Implement customer marketing programs targeted to retailers, wholesalers and distributors and coordinate and implement these.
- Embracing the companies culture, incorporating its values into every day work life, acting as a culture ambassador and brand steward.
- Master degree with at least 1 year of relevant experience in FMCG/Food/Retail
- Working experience within a German bases FMCG company is a great plus
- Loving number analysis, is extremely accurate
- Hands on mentality, getting things done, drive for results
- Effective communication, planning and influencing skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic ‘self-starter’
- Category Insight experience with a working knowledge of Trade and Shopper Panels will be an advantage
- Fluent in professional English and German is needed. Other European languages is preferred
Competitive salary and terms of employment
Our client is an international company within the FMCG. It is a family owned and value driven company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.