Ben jij die pragmaticus die verbetervoorstellen doet?
Over de functie
Purpose of the assignment:
Management and execution of Supplychain Management Project on Transportation cost: evaluating, developing, controlling and implementing initiatives to optimize the Transport processes from cost calculation to service payment. And meanwhile looking for value opportunities to the business.
Our principal is a global leader of shipping goods over a global network of warehouses, tollers and customers, serving various businesses. The variety of purposes and (internal) customers have lead to a variety of processes and unclear process adherence. Transportation cost are a result of the shipping process; creating an insight in the cost will lead to improvements in the shipment and related processes.
▪ State-of-the-art logistics invoicing & invoice control in all regions that allows (a) effective control of invoiced transport costs through matching with shipments + breakdown of base tariffs & accessorials via workflow (b) simple consolidation and slice-&-dice, and (c) self-invoicing as an option;
▪Transport rates & cost reporting system
- Reason for action
- Insufficient overview of transport cost spend (multi million €)
- No global reporting
- Manual cost calculation
- 40% invoice rework (estimate)
- Insufficient link to sales price calculation
- Transport cost not included in gross margin
- Future State
- Flawless execution of process from transport creation to paid invoice (incl exception management on CSL)
- Security of transport supply
- Transport rates & cost available as input for other processes
- Creating insight in current state (in progress)
- Determine best practice
- Define standard process
- Change to standard process
- General ledger (Finance )
- Data connections
- (maybe) reduce number of suppliers
- Knowledge of end-to-end transport process and reflection in SAP (from transport booking till payment)
- Capable to manage a change process
- Capable to analyses data
- Financial know how
- Experience in running a project with multiple streams and different functions
- Capable to connect IT, Finance, Planning, Order-to-Cash and Sales from system and people perspective
- ~4 days/wk. 75% content and 25% coordination
You will be seconded through Yacht's for at least 6 months with a possible extension of another 6 months.
Our client is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences they are driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. Our client delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. Our client and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Baris Karabulut via telefoonnummer 06-83973418
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.