Wij zijn op zoek naar jou!
Over de functie
Prevent financial and economic crime from entering the financial system and compromising the integrity of and trust in the financial system. The KYC team is co responsible for the client Due Diligence of (High) client relationships of Deutsche Bank. This team investigates periodically if client relationships are still compliant with the rules and regulations by external & internal regulations as well as Deutsche Bank’s KYC/AML policies and procedures. To prevent Deutsche bank from becoming involved in money laundering, terrorist financing and other reputational risks.
The Business Line AML Analyst
- Performs KYC assessments on (new and) existing client relationships (local or international) to adequately and effectively understand and mitigate the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing risks associated with the Client’s purpose and nature of the business and if his business rationale is economically viable.
- Must weigh the interests of all relevant stakeholders (both internal and external) against the AML/TF risk appetite and relevant policies of The Bank as a basis.
- Has unrestricted access to all information, data, records and systems in the Bank he/she deems necessary to fulfil its function.
- Is liaising with local stakeholders such as team members and the Head of Business Line AFC The Netherlands, team members of other AFC departments within The Netherlands and stakeholders within the Branch to ensure appropriate implementation, reporting, processing and escalation of KYC matters and/or incidents.
- Managing your day-to-day operations and assignments independently and takes full responsibility and ownership thereof
- Able to independently determine when to consult a team member or escalate an issue to the Head of Business Line AML (The Netherlands)
- A bachelor or master degree in law or risk or any other related economic study
- At least 3 years work experience within the financial services industry with knowledge of the relevant Laws and Regulation and of the relevant AML/CTF and KYC processes and procedures
- Experience with KYC (Client adoption and reviews)
- Strong communicative skills in English and Dutch (mandatory)
- Strong analytical skills
Attractive and competitive salary
International bank in the Amsterdam Area.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Victoria de Groene via telefoonnummer 06-20379161
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.