Are you the highly talented ‘new kid on the block’ who showed already great potential and a strong drive to grow himself/herself?
Over de functie
Procurement Engineering key responsibilities
- Ensures that Procurement is represented in New Product Introduction projects.
- Provides input for make or buy analysis.
- Delivers should-cost assessments.
- Drives RFI/RFQ and supplier selection process together with the Commodity Teams
- Enables supplier selection, qualification and component releases.
- Guarantees close collaboration with commodity management for supplier negotiation and contracting
- Aligns needs with competitive landscape and technology roadmaps.
- Ensures early supplier involvement through design-in or cost-reduction collaborations.
- Ensures that supply related risks (cost, quality, availability) are controlled and mitigated
- Identifies strategic cost reduction opportunities and drives cost reduction with a Design for Excellence (Dfx) approach
- Supports the Supplier Quality Manager in new supplier component release process, including compliance and sustainability aspects
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Academic background. ‘Fast learner’.
- High drive and mentality present for personal development
- Background on IT procurement and knowledge of IT solutions
The highly talented "new kid on the block"has:
- Procurement Engineer with Commodity Management and Business Partnering skills
- Strong personality who has the ability to be centered around business procurement strategies
- Adaptive towards dynamical new situations which are typical for a new business creation and growth context.
- Fit to perform in a highly dynamic environment, where the pressure is always on
- Self-starting and ownership attitude.
- An executor who makes things happen
- Has the ability to co-act with the various disciplines in the organization. Human dynamics present to be effective with superiors. Strong with creating buy-in and engagement with a diversity of stakeholders
- An intelligent person, who creates clear oversight of the business landscape and its priorities.
- A forward looking profile, who develops strategy and delivers accordingly to it with a structured approach
You are contracted by Yacht. You get the salary as a Philips employee in this position would get. You are compensated € 0,19 per km for commuting.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on their passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Philips has over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marjolein Verschuuren via telefoonnummer 06-19268915
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.