Philips - Innovation and You!
Over de functie
Senior Software Engineer needed for a full time, job position in Drachten, DA - Floorcare team.
As a Software Engineer your challenge is to design, develop and test embedded software for mass produced domestic appliances, reporting to the Electronic & Software group leader.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
• Write the source code in the “C” programming language, according to applicable coding standards and internal coding rules.
• Write proper design documentation for the developed embedded software products.
• Participate in reviews and walkthroughs as appropriate and write and execute unit /component test cases.
• Contribute to development planning effort for personal assignments.
• Support architects in the development of new Platforms, or products
• Contribute to improvements of processes needed for developing products.
• You have a Bachelor degree or Master degree in Software engineering/Computer science.
• You have a solid experience in developing 'C' embedded software for consumer products
• You have multiple years of experience in developing software for ARM based microcontrollers.
• You are able to use standard measurement equipment like multimeters, logic analyzers and oscilloscopes.
• You like working in multidisciplinary teams and are able to communicate well with different (international) people;
• Technically, you are an expert in your area, able to develop own ideas and stand up for their feasibility.
• Knowledge of IoT products and technologies, both product (embedded) and infrastructure (web) sides - Advantage
• Knowledge of MatLab/Simulink, SVN, Trac - Advantage
• Prior consumer or automotive specific experience - Advantage
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Within Philips Consumer Lifestyle in Drachten you’ll find two of the largest innovation sites of Philips globally. With over 2.000 colleagues from over 35 different nationalities, it’s an inspiring environment to work in.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.