Engineering is achieving function while avoiding failure - Henry Petroski
Over de functie
As the Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for designing and developing MR products for hospital and outpatient radiology facilities. You will work with a team of mechanical, electrical engineers, systems engineering, manufacturing and service engineers to take products from concept through design into production using sound design approaches to meet the needs of our customers and their demanding environment. You will have interactions with suppliers on product design, produce-ability, product quality and cost You will work on a diversity of components in the MR Scanner.
In this role as Electro-Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the design, realization (schematics, drawings), integration and (electro-mechanical) test of sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Work in multidisciplinary project teams
• Specialist in DfX, e.g. design for product cost, warranty, installability, reliability.
• Breakdown of specifications into detailed specifications
• Document development efforts for the (electro)mechanical subsystem, component or module, including requirements, specifications, plans, reviews, test procedures, and test reports as input in the planning process of the project.
• Coordinate, support and execute product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product.
You will be part of the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. The Business Unit MRI is responsible for marketing, product development and lifecycle management of 3T, 1.5T High/Mid performance, HFO and 7T Research MRI systems. In the MR Development group you will be part of the HW department with focus on the cost down activities throughout the system.
We are looking for:
• Someone with a bachelor (HBO) Degree in electro / mechanical / mechatronics engineering.
• Disciplined team worker. Ability to work independently and to act pro-actively.
• Support selection of critical components and technologies
• Who has experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues
• Experience with document control systems (e.g. Agile, Clearquest).
• Who knows that starting with proper requirements is essential en that the work is only done when the paper work is also finished
• Who takes pride in delivering quality work both in products as well as in documentation.
• Knowledge of FDA and IEC Standards
• Knowledge of Pro/Engineer and WindChill
• Previous experience in Healthcare is a pré, as well as a green belt education
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Philips aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, Philips is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care. In this role, you will work on connected digital propositions that span all Philips businesses, driving programs that address healthy living, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care. You will collaborate closely with people from different cultural backgrounds, located all over the world, as if they were sitting next to you.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jeroen Geraets via telefoonnummer 06-82475253
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.