Design is intelligence made visible.
Over de functie
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Use your engineering expertise to model, design and implement some of the world’s most innovative medical products. Your contribution can range from early customer contacts, project definition and concept creation to Electrical Design of new products or modifications to existing products.
You are responsible for
• The electrical solutions in major projects, which have a mid- to long-term character, are complex, and can be divided
in several sub-projects for the creation of subsystems. This also acquires involvement in software and mechanical
• Using your skills, inventiveness and curiosity to combine novel technology with user insight to designing parts and
assemblies for new medical equipment / systems.
• Making principle choices for the product designs, subsystems and interfaces.
• The overall manufacturability, interfacing and introduction of new technology and methods in manufacturing sites.
• Being part of internal and external design sub-teams.
• Working closely together with (external) suppliers to truly understand the designs and technologic challenges and to
offer projects, tailored services & technical support.
You are part of
The Electrical department of the Mechatronic Development Cluster (MDC) within the Image Guided Therapy (IGT) fixed X-Ray systems business unit. Within the Electrical department of MDC, we focus on four development lanes: Motion infrastructure, Hardware infrastructure, Power infrastructure and Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). This job opportunity is related to the motion infrastructure development lane.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical engineering
• Special emphasis on Mechatronics background in (motion-) control, connectivity and general electronic design.
• Translating customer needs into technical requirements and then create mechatronic solutions
• Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy.
We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jeroen Geraets via telefoonnummer 06-82475253
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.