We are hiring !
Over de functie
Currently we are looking for a Team Leader Field Operation (FIO) for our location in Oldenzaal. The person filling this position will be responsible for the planning, development and coaching of a team of Field Service Engineers.
Furthermore the Team Leader is responsible for:
- Main focal point for Field Service Engineers;
- Control and improve quality of inspections (based on training and development);
- Safeguard development of the team and personnel;
- Organizing, checking and submission of time bookings, business software and other administrative requirements;
- Handling client specific QHSE related topics, such as training / safety requirements;
- Support on monthly reports of KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators);
- Conduct the Yearly Performance Review with the team members;
- Personal Administration.
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level in a technical discipline is preferred;
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience in a similar role;
- Good people- and coaching skills;
- Business sense and negotiation skills to interact with all levels in the organization;
- Independent, confident and customer-focused mindset;
- Affinity with computers and knowledge of MS Office package;
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbally and in writing), Dutch and/or German would be an asset;
- Living within driving distance from Oldenzaal (up-to 1 hour).
An open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life. If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN. We offer excellent benefits related to training, retirement scheme and a bicycle plan to support a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, our employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the ROSEN Group.
The ROSEN Group is a worldwide provider of cutting-edge solutions in all areas of the integrity process chain. Innovation, know-how and a strict orientation on customer needs are the key factors of ROSEN’s unique success story.
We insist on earning the trust of our clients, developing long lasting partnerships and providing the best of technologies and services. These are elements that will carry us far in pursuing our goal of being the unchallenged leader in a range of industries. We believe in being clear about our values and priorities and recognizing the ways in which our actions affect employees, society and the environment. As such, we take on responsibility for our business activities and their consequences.
At ROSEN, we understand the need for sustainable behavior and work towards this by applying well-defined values to all aspects of our daily business. Our corporate philosophy is founded on ethical behavior, protection of people and the environment, and sustainability.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.