We are hiring !
Over de functie
Are you a driven, technical educated, young professional, with commercial skills? Are you creative and able to find solutions? Can you think on different levels, and look at things from different perspectives? Then we may have a new opportunity for you.
To expand our team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Support Engineer for our Business Line Field Products & Services (FIPS). You will be involved with pipeline cleaning projects and related products and services. As part of that team you will work closely with the Sales Manager FIPS and our back office team members.
- Engineer and develop solutions;
- Technical and operational advise to the Sales Manager and/or customers;
- Providing advice on the scope, that meet both client needs and ROSEN’s capabilities;
- Providing technical, product and business knowledge to support our sales process;
- Ensuring that technical and operational risks are minimized and controlled;
- Clarifying tender and/or contract requirements related to ROSEN’s Product and Services portfolio;
- Provide proposal documentations related to technical and operational aspects, as well as 3rd party services and/or equipment.
To become part of the ROSEN family, you convince through an highly motivated and an independent way of working. Moreover you should bring with you:
- You recently completed studies on bachelor level (or comparable) in a Technical discipline;
- Some working experience in a technical/commercial role;
- Preferably experience at an international company and/or in the oil and gas industry;
- Good communication skills in English, German would be an asset.
Providing a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is a condition to entry into service. ROSEN Europe shall bear the costs associated with the application for the certificate.
An open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life. If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN. We offer excellent benefits related to training, retirement scheme and a bicycle plan to support a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, our employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the ROSEN Group.
The ROSEN Group is a worldwide provider of cutting-edge solutions in all areas of the integrity process chain. Innovation, know-how and a strict orientation on customer needs are the key factors of ROSEN’s unique success story.
We insist on earning the trust of our clients, developing long lasting partnerships and providing the best of technologies and services. These are elements that will carry us far in pursuing our goal of being the unchallenged leader in a range of industries. We believe in being clear about our values and priorities and recognizing the ways in which our actions affect employees, society and the environment. As such, we take on responsibility for our business activities and their consequences.
At ROSEN, we understand the need for sustainable behavior and work towards this by applying well-defined values to all aspects of our daily business. Our corporate philosophy is founded on ethical behavior, protection of people and the environment, and sustainability.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.