Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
As Integrator Electronics you are responsible for all components regarding the Electronics systems architecture. Your job means:
- Contribute to the definition and design on integrate-ability, manufacturability, testability, reliability and EMC compliancy;
- Specify and document the test requirements and qualification tools for integration purpose;
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine, document results and perform EMC tests on subsystem level;
- Make a work breakdown and a realistic integration plan for the complete integration of the measurement electronics modules;
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers;
- Troubleshooting during full proto product integration;
- Analyze and solve reliability issues.
The requirements and competencies
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering;
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in electrical or Electronic system integration is a pre;
- You are highly motivated, enthusiast, flexible and a good communicator;
- You have the ability to overview multi competence, learn fast, take responsibility, act decisive and show critical sense;
- Fluent in English;
- Dutch Language skills is preferable;
- Graduates requested to apply! Please apply with a digital version of thesis, c.v. and a list of grades, diploma's.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and trainings via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You will become a member of the team of professionals, all highly educated, ambitions and within your own competencies; this will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You will be challenged by your peers and as a result you are enabled to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region. This region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips, TNO, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Océ, CCM and many others.
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Next to recruiting new interim professionals for our own company we also provide Search & Selections services for clients and candidates and we provide acquisition services for freelancers. Being a daughter of the world wide Randstad group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Are you willing to work in the smartest region of the world on the cutting edge of science? If so, Yacht is the right company for you!
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Slegers via telefoonnummer 06-10962879
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.