To improve the lives of patients by creating and developing innovative antibody products
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate Analytical Science.
As a Senior Research Associate, you will be part of the Analytical Science team in the Protein Production and Chemistry department, responsible for analytical innovation, assay development and in-depth protein characterization of proteins generated. This team provides versatile and advanced analytical support with state-of-the-art equipment in all phases of drug development.
Key Accountabilities of the Senior Research Associate Analytical Science:
- With your up-to-date knowledge of, and broad experience with analytical techniques you perform mass spectrometry-based analysis of proteins and peptides, including identification, characterization and quantification, to support research, drug discovery and particularly antibody development programs.
- The scope of analysis ranges from in-depth analysis of individual proteins and antibodies, to quantitative proteomics studies. Additionally, responsibilities include instrument maintenance.
- You are also expected to interact closely with colleagues working in the areas of protein expression/purification, biochemistry and cell biology.
- You document scientific results in reports for product development, publications, patents and documents related to regulatory filings.
- You proactively look for ways to increase efficiency and optimize work processes.
You have relevant experience and are highly motivated to perform experiments in the field of analytical sciences. You are focused on achieving goals that are important for the team and our organization. You take initiative, enjoy working in a team, and inspire others with your enthusiasm.
Moreover, as a Senior Research Associate Analytical Science you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have completed a MSc with at least 3 years of hands-on work experience, or alternatively a BSc with at least 5 years’ experience in mass spectrometry or other allied disciplines. (a PhD background will not be considered for this position)
- Work experience in a biotechnology company is highly preferred
- A successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual who is well versed in both instrumentation and application of LC/MS/MS systems, protein chemistry, chromatography, and peptide MS/MS data analysis.
- You are interested in late stage analytical characterization of antibody products and can produce high quality analytical characterization reports to support regulatory filings.
- You can run several experiments in parallel, adjusting priorities appropriately together with the team.
- You are a flexible team player and are motivated by high quality results.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Direct and full-time contract at our client.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.