'Believe you can and you're halfway there'
Over de functie
With new financial technologies, the way people manage their money has changed dramatically. Our client seeks Development Engineers to join this digital transformation in the Asset & Liabilities Management (ALM) domain.
The Development Engineers design and develop the next generation of applications. Whether it’s an innovative front-end or a robust, powerful backend capable of handling no matter what you throw at it. Building software is great, but building software for around 5 million end-users is better! While this means we value our top-notch quality standard, you’ll be surprised by the informal atmosphere in which your new employer works. What do you see when you envision the next step? Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally.
To speed up and strengthen the digital transformation we are searching for the best development engineers to help us delivering software solutions for the Asset & Liabilities Management (ALM) department of the bank. By helping we mean:
- Design, implement and support of our IT-applications
- Refine big changes in small user stories and shippable products
- Constantly improve software development practices, including structuring code in a way that makes it sustainable and easy to change
- Collaborate across various areas of the bank to deliver the best result for our clients
- Make software development better and more efficient
- Select the right (Fin-tech) partners to build cool new stuff
- Examples of challenges in our department:
- Being a part of the team developing a new Data Analytics tool for managing Interest Rate Risk
- Working with the latest technology
- Implementing Continuous Deployment and process and tools
Your working environment
- Working together in small Agile teams (5-9 persons)
- Informal atmosphere with plenty of room for fun
- We like to fail fast, so we can learn quickly
- You are a T-Shaped professional with specializations and have the drive and skills to help others in the team (also cross teams) and keep on learning
- Cooperation with (e.g. offshore) partners. Dynamics of working with different cultures in one team.
- At the frontier of a major digital revolution
• Eagerness to design and create innovative and sustainable Asset and Liabilities Management (ALM) solutions
• We value your skills of today, but what about your skills of tomorrow?
• You take ownership of your own and your team deliveries (self-steering)
• You have an exploratory mindset, on the lookout for new developments
• A minimum of 5 years in-depth and hands-on experience in different IT areas, such as user story refinement, design, developing and maintenance
• +5 years in-depth knowledge and experience of working with ETL (SSIS) and databases (Microsoft SQL Server) and programming such as C#, Angular and.Net framework
• Knowledge and experience with VSTS and Microsoft Azure Cloud
• Knowledge and experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
• Knowledge and experience with Agile (Scrum) and Lean methodologies
• Knowledge of the ALM (IT) processes of Interest Rate Risk, Fund Transfer Pricing (FTP) and Liquidity Risk
• Exposure to Quantitative Risk Management (QRM)
• Model development experience
• Mind-blowing foosball skills for our in-office competition
What the client offers
• A good salary
• Investment to boost your personal skills, including an education budget
• The possibility of training at our very own IT Academy
• A public transport card
• Freedom to use various services like
• Room to visit (tech-related) seminars
• Required investments to boost your personal skills
• A client base of +/- 5 million users for you to make an impact on
Client of Yacht in the Financial Industry
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Joey Winter via telefoonnummer
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.