Are you the perfect candidate for this job?
Over de functie
Are you challenged by managing our suppliers towards competitive Supply Chain performance in the field of quality, operational performance, product and process robustness, capacity and lead- and cycle time?
The Senior Supplier Manager for Mechatronics & Electronics manages one or more categories of ASML’s suppliers towards competitive quality, technical/process and logistics performance. He/she focuses on the reliability and flexibility of the supply while understanding and controlling the risks within the supply chain. He/she is responsible for managing his/her team of Logistics Supplier Managers (LSM) and Quality Supplier Managers (QSM). He/she represents the Operations cluster in sourcing decisions made by the Strategic Product Family Team (SPFT).
- Manage ASML’s suppliers towards competitive quality, and logistic performance through managing a team of Logistics Supplier Managers and Quality Supplier Managers
- Building relationships with key suppliers and managing them towards operational excellence
- Participate in Category Strategy & Strategic Product Family decision making to drive supplier selection and secure longer term Quality & Logistics performance
- Actively manage improvement programs at suppliers and their n-tiers (Cycle Time reduction, Lean, Quality/Yield Improvement projects)
- Plan and execute material quality and availability from suppliers to ASML production and ASML’s customers including operational escalations to suppliers
- Plan, implement and control the required capacity, buffers and flexibility at suppliers.
- Manage execution of QLTC audits at critical suppliers together with ASML’s Sourcing and Development organization - Represent Operations cluster in the handover process / transition of new products to volume phase
- Ensure that the quality of the contributions of the suppliers meets the overall standard of quality for ASML products and services.
Master’s degree in industrial engineering, production engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering
- >10 years relevant working experience.
- Proven senior management level track record, preferably in Technology and/or Supply Chain Management in technological environment
- Experience in managing and coaching of professionals in a production / operations environment.
- Experience in project management; handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with engineering and/or supply chain processes in business-to-business (high-tech, low-volume) environment.
- Experience in building and maintaining strategic relations with suppliers.
- Strong analytical skills, process oriented, business sense and capability to develop vision and strategy
- Excellent communication skills, interfacing and convincing on all levels.
- People Development skills and leadership
- Drive for solutions, result oriented, hands-on mentality.
- Pro-active, act under high pressure. Thinking out of the box.
- Language skills: Fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written. German is a pre
- Location: Veldhoven (near Eindhoven), The Netherlands. Occasional travel (~20%) within Europe is required
It is a temporary assignment for 7 months.
Context of the position
Being part of the Sector Supply Chain Management, the department Supplier Network Management (SNM) is ASML’s operational interface to its supply base and responsible for material availability for ASML’s factories and field locations. In today’s complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by creating full transparency in the chains and flexibility at suppliers. SNM manages over 200 first tier suppliers and ~ 100 complex supply chains up to seven tiers deep, addressing potential bottlenecks and supply risks before they impact our customers. It must handle the increased complexity of ASML’s systems while reducing cost of ownership for customers. To do this, the SNM Managers work with suppliers to continuously reduce cycle time for components, modules and assemblies, increasing quality and supply chain flexibility and customer value. They drive longer term supplier development in to ensure ASML’s supply base keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing market conditions. Supply Chain Management (SCM) is part of ASML’s industry-leading supply chain and responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration, acceleration of the supply chain and delivering creative solutions. With over 700 highly educated and motivated people, SCM has contributed to ASML winning the “VLM Jaarprijs 2013” for having the best Supply Chain in The Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marjolein Verschuuren via telefoonnummer 06-19268915
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.