Good designers are praised for their technique, great designers for their impact.
Over de functie
Your contribution to something big
- You will join a multidisciplinary team with several innovative projects!
- Within the team, you are co-responsible for development of motion control and drive systems, applied in high-end machines;
- You work on the design and implementation of high quality software solutions for product requirements and control problems;
- You advise on improvements on products and processes and actively contributes to their realization.
- You contribute to project planning by making a realistic plan for your own work, and executing it accordingly.
What distinguishes you
- Master degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering;
- Experience with developing real-time embedded software, and software for Windows and Linux PC platforms;
- Experience with algorithm development, testing with Matlab, distribution of embedded code on available resources (processors, FPGA-s) and code optimization for speed and memory usage;
- Knowledge of C and C++
- Nice to have's are C# / .NET and Python;
- Knowledge of motion control and actuator technology;
- Affinity with the application area of our product: mechatronic systems;
- Strength in problem analysis and conceptual thinking;
- Good communication skills;
- Customer-oriented and quality driven.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer +31610762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.