Together working on building your career!
Over de functie
• Calibration of OBD functions of related to cooling systems and crankcase ventilation including involved sensors and actuators.
• Monitor interaction between different design&calibration teams for involved systems.
• Provide input to and support design, verification and validation process on engine and vehicle level.
• Support field data analysis for statistical analysis of OBD calibrations.
• Support the OBD aging & certification process.
• Development of tools to control, maintain and optimize calibration processes (Simulations / HIL) and documentation.
• Bachelor or Master degree on mechanical engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines.
• Knowledge or interest in OBD regulation and OBD systems.
• Ability to become quickly acquainted to complex and abstract issues.
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
• Enthusiasm to deal with complex systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems.
• Good Matlab/Simulink & MS-Office skills are mandatory.
• Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
• HTS/TU Electrical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Computer Science.
• Knowledge and experience with PC and Windows platform.
• Some knowledge and experience with electrical/electronic systems of the vehicle.
• Knowledge and experience with CAN network applications on vehicles.
• Experience with Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow is preferred.
We offer you the first/next step in your career and together with Yacht you will build your career.
During your assignment we will coach you and help you develop your personal and professional skills. There will be a lot of learning on the job and also the possibility to do courses. We will always be in contact for you to make to best decisions for your career and make sure you will always have a challenging assignment.
With regards to the terms and conditions of the contract we strive to give a satisfying contract with our professionals.
Are you an expat coming to the Netherlands? We can image that you have some questions about how this works.
Normally the interviews will happen on skype but a second face-to-face interview is sometimes necessary.
When you are hired for a job in the Netherlands, Yacht will arrange this move for you.
We will arrange the visa application for you (and your family) and look for the appropriate housing for you.
Next to this we will help you get the 30% ruling and Dutch Social Security number.
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.