Wil jij je carrière in een versnelling zetten en weten bij welke klanten je dat bij ons kan doen!
Over de functie
The Transport Management Coordinator (TMC) impacts the organization by acting as liaison between Customer, Carrier, UPS SCS contract and operational management for one large or multiple small logistic accounts. The TMC will facilitate and maximize client access to UPS services resulting in customer satisfaction, retention and growth. The major responsibilities of this position are to serve the client and UPS through issue resolution, trend analysis, and process optimization, cost reduction, resolution of process and service failures, reporting accuracy and contract compliance related to transportation. As a member of UPS SCS TMG (CL) an individual will also have responsibilities in departmental reporting as well as the management of external transport providers, account specific and overall for UPS SCS
Direct customer interaction, customer facing
- Initiate, lead or contribute to transportation projects
- Input and attendance to periodical customer business reviews
- Meets customer expectations, ensuring financial, operational and contract compliance related to transportation services
- Provides timely and accurate data visibility on cost and agreed Key Performance Indicators
- Measures contract compliance from financial perspective and identifies and addresses issues
- Identifies structural service issue and is responsible for the provision of root cause and preventive / corrective actions
- Acts as an customer escalation point for transportation issues
- Identifies customer or business needs and delivers input to procurement and solutions process.
- Ensures maximum access to UPS services
- Responsible for management and control process related to service level agreements with external
- Monitors and manage service levels to ensure external transport provider meet service requirements
- Works with service providers to ensure service compliance to UPS customers
Analyzes processes, identifies opportunities, conducts feasibility study, recommends new ways to increase effectiveness, efficiency and enhanced customer experience. The TMC will support continuous improvement and change management.
- Responsible for creation of business cases that support cost reduction, service improvement initiatives and new business opportunities
- HBO level
- Preferable BA in Transportation / Logistics
- Relevant working experience with Supply Chain / Logistics / Transportation company
- Proven track record in managing transportation flows
- General understanding of the European transportation market
- IT literate; Excel (advanced level), Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experienced in getting information from large data sets
- Understanding of financial terminology and concepts and landed cost structures
- Knowledge of European transportation laws and regulations
- High level of analytical, process and project management skills.
- Able to communicate on different levels in an organization, internal and external
- Able to work within time-limits / time pressure (deadlines)
- Fluent in English (Dutch and German are pre)
- Knowledge of various computer systems, basic system & EDI knowledge
- Basic customs documentation knowledge
- Hands on mentality / self-starter
- Good in building people relations in-and outside the organization
- Strong communicator able to convert ideas to actions and follow through
- Result, service and quality oriented
- Flexible with working times and able to travel when required In possession of Driver license
Known by Yacht.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Julia Serné-Welten via telefoonnummer 06-50468321
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.