Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. Albert Einstein.
Over de functie
As a Supplier Quality Engineer you are the interface between the factory and suppliers.
Your main focus is to manage all supplier related daily quality problems and interact with the suppliers in order to decrease the defect rate for IGT systems.
- As a Supplier Quality Engineer you prevent disruptions in operations caused by one of the suppliers. You are in close contact with the suppliers and assures direct follow-up to supplier caused quality notifications.
- You support SCAR management, effective and timely closure and review/risk assessment and their escalationto SCARs where needd
- You represent the Supplier Quality department in case of factory escalations and exercises judgement within define procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
- You give input to Supplier Quality Reviews.
- You give input to supplier quality aspects for new / improved products ensuring a.o. manufacturability aspects at suppliers (improve supplied quality).
We are looking for:
- Bachelor degree Electrical engineering
- 0-2 years of experience in the field of quality
- Experience in highly regulated environment such as medical devices, automotive, aerospace is preferred.
- Soft skills we are looking for: Strong communicator, proactive, flexible and taking ownership.
- Able to communicate in English and Dutch
- Knowledge of FMEA, Controlplans, 8D and PPA/APQP is a pre.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce.
This extensive network of top level employers offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies. Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips, TNO, Thermo Fisher, DAF, VDL, Océ and many others.
So would you like to work in the top of the global High Tech, join us.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer 06-13888330
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.