‘What I like about working at Randstad Groep IT: using technology for the wellbeing of our flexworkers by helping them to find a job that suits their needs. To achieve this goal we use the newest open source technologies'
Over de functie
The goal of the SmartMatch team is to complement the expertise of Randstad by building state of the art Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning algorithms and Search solutions. With these solutions we can present unique insights to users, based on all available information and user preferences, at the right time and in the right context. We think of these solutions to form a personal assistant. This personal assistant provides clients, talents and recruiters the optimal journey to find the information they need in their journey.
We value continuous learning. Therefore, we have a research day every two weeks, where we have the time to research topics and techniques that interest us. Moreover we share our learnings to not only promote personal growth but also growth as a team.
The team consists of data scientists and developers. You will be working as a developer on the new Search solution, based on ElasticSearch and on the industrialization of new recommendation algorithms. You need to able to acquire the necessary skills and techniques quickly. You are required to help in designing the architecture. Therefore you must be able to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of application architecture.
We will rely on you to implement parts of the solution. We need to be able to trust you to be self-reliant and take important discussions up with the team. Also, you value code quality and software craftsmanship in general.
We use many technologies in our team. Those are, among others:
- Scala and the Play framework for building applications
- R and Python for AI and recommendation algorithms
- AWS services for deploying our solutions
- Experience with application architecture and design
- Good command of the English language, orally and in writing
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Good command of the Dutch language, orally and in writing
- Machine learning
- Amazon Web Services
- You are trustworthy and you have a hands-on mentality
- You value high quality
- You have a strong drive to find practical solutions that solve the needs of our clients
- You have strong communicative and social skills
- A great environment with fun and inspirational colleagues who are always there for you
- a gross monthly salary up to €6.200 (depending on your work experience)
- 25 holiday days and 8.5% holiday allowance
- many training opportunities and development opportunities within Randstad Group Netherlands
- a good mobility scheme and laptop
- a generous monthly benefit budget that you can choose to spend on free time, money or perks such as a bike, tablet, sports subscription or training course
- an attractive bonus scheme and the option to earn an outperformance bonus twice per year
Randstad aims to provide its Clients and Talents with the most efficient and pleasant journey in their search for talents or positions, respectively. RGN-IT is the IT department of Randstad Groep Nederland. We are responsible for all IT solutions for the group.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Pieter Landsman via telefoonnummer 06-45955740
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.