Bij Randstad kan je echt het verschil maken met innovatieve ideeën met behulp van de nieuwste technieken
Over de functie
At RGN we are building and implementing a fully new and updated ATS (applicant tracking system). This application, with the name TMS, will soon host all Randstad and Tempo-team consultants and recruiters so that they can make the match on the most; fast, efficient and label specific work process together.
The assignment concerns two roles; (independently) determining the test strategy and performing the functional testing and the role of Scrum Master. Hereby you are responsible for facilitating and coaching the team to be successful in Agile's work.
The techniques used within this team are;
- Application: Outsystems
- Storage: Outsystems (AWS)
- Services: SOAP, REST
- Testing: SoapUi, Ranorex
The team strives to apply continuous deployment in which automatic tests (on unit level and system level) must play an important role.
You are a full member of the scrum team of 9 people and you will be responsible for the functional and technical testing of all components.
Furthermore, you have a critical look at the functionality to be provided and can be a good conversation partner for the product owner and end users.
Within the team, you also take the ScrumMaster role and you have a constant focus on improving the processes
- Strong affinity with working in an environment in which the quality requirements are high
- Works structured
- Easily engages in complex work processes
- Strong analytical ability
- Proactive attitude
- Has excellent communication and social skills
- Is able to connect people and teams to each other
- Does not avoid a confrontation (dare to make matters negotiable)
- Dares to ventilate his/her own opinion
- Comfortable of having English as the main working language
- min 2 years Outsystems experience full time
- Outsystems Associate Certificate
- Outsystems BPT knowledge
- Knowledgeable on SOAP and REST services
- Knowledgeable on SOA and MDM Architectures
- Knowledgeable on Test frameworks
- .NET or Java knowledge
- SQL server experience
- a permanent position
- a challenging job in which we realize a new platform to optimize the businesses of the Randstad Group Netherlands
- the chance to work with modern technology.
- a professional and dynamic work environment that combines ambition, innovation and collegiality.
- a business-oriented but open atmosphere that works hard and focuses on customer focus
- a salary range: €2.616 - €5.305, based on a 40 hr workweek (can you tick all the boxes, then an even higher number is possible)
- a benefitbudget of >12%, which you choose how to spend
- budget for training
- mobile phone and laptop
Within the Randstad Group Netherlands (Randstad, Tempo-Team and Yacht), RGN-IT is responsible for the entire ICT service within the group Netherlands. This includes everything from development to management to support.
At RGN-IT we work in an agile way, we stimulate in own initiative and self-drive. This applies not only to the development teams but also to the management and support teams.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Pieter Landsman via telefoonnummer 06-45955740
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.