Connecting professionals! Can you challenge the business of our clients?
Over de functie
As Business Development Analyst you will play an integral role in the team, providing quantitative and analytical support for equity offerings, mergers, acquisitions and other financial advisory services. You will work closely to with senior corporate development professionals. Your central duty is to support the corporate and business development team through thorough analysis and preparation of financial models.
- Execute and assist in the preparation of financial models and business valuations
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and pitch materials and attend client meetings
- Conduct industry and company specific due diligence related to transactions
- Maintain deal databases and manage data room access
- Manage work flow tools to organize projects around the world
- Assist in the development and continued cultivation of client relationships
- Update print and digital marketing materials
- Collaborate with attorneys and internal PR team
The perfect candidate complies to the following requirements:
- Master in Business Administration/Corporate Law obtaines from a top tier business school
- 1 or 2 years work experience as information analyst/business analyst at a legal firm (specialized in M&A) or at one of the big four auditors
- Proven experience in general accounting (IFRS) and corporate finance principles
- Knowledge of, and experience with corporate practice groups, including capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, bank lending, project finance, insolvency and restructuring, as well as the financial services sector in general
- Ability to understand and work with capital markets transaction documents and SEC filings, including prospectus/offering memoranda, opinions and a variety of other offering documents
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Demonstrated ability to work confidently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
On a short term we are looking for the right temporary Professional to execute this role on an Interim basis.
Meanwhile we are also recruiting for the permanent fulfillment of this position. The company offers a full time job (38 hours/week), for a period of one year with the possibility to extend to an indefinite contract as well as a market competitive salary within a strong growing and internationally expanding company
Our client is unique in the international pharmaceutical industry with a variety of products, possibility to export these products. Many governments, scientists and pharmaceutical companies have chosen to work together with this company. The company is in the process of expanding its reach and influence in the global industry and is looking for highly qualified and motivated professionals to support this journey.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Mandy Garcia Febles-Kremer via telefoonnummer 06-11592945
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.