Connecting professionals! Can you challenge the business of our clients?
Over de functie
As Assistant Controller you will be responsible for assisting in accounting, bookkeeping, and financial planning & analysis on an ad hoc basis. Principally, you will be asked to record invoices into our accounting system for all operating expenses, inventory purchases and fixed assets for Bedrocan in the Netherlands. You will also work on some account reconciliations and other financial reporting items, supporting the work of the Controller.
In this role you will be provided with plenty of opportunities for professional growth and a strong potential for you to become our Financial Controller in the not so distant future.
- Prepare account statements, account reconciliations and other supporting documentation as required to assist the controller in providing timely payment
- Enter purchase invoices and match them to purchase orders
- Perform collection efforts for any outstanding accounts receivable
- Communicate with cross functional team members to obtain invoice approvals
- Prepare monthly management reports including commentary on variances
- Track expenses and review against budget, analyse fluctuations
- Develop key financial metrics analysis and operational efficiency analysis
- Collaborate with other functional groups to ensure adequate analysis is performed/provided to identify risks and opportunities
- Drive changes to monthly reporting packages to stay aligned with key business drivers & performance metrics and to ensure reports remain relevant for making business decisions
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organisation
- Bachelor or master in Finance
- 2-3 years experience in corporate finance, preferably as an Assistant Controller
- Advance proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills, keen eye for details and exceptional level of follow through
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster relationships throughout the organization
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast pace team environment with frequent deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage projects from concept to completion
- Proven ability to develop new processes and be creative/innovative in approach
- Flexibility to adapt to changing processes/demands/systems associated with a growing company
- International company work is a plus and familiarity with IFRS given preference.
We are recruiting for the permanent fulfillment of this position. The company offers a full time job (38 hours/week), for a period of one year with the possibility to extend to an indefinite contract as well as a market competitive salary within a strong growing and internationally expanding company
Our client is unique in the international pharmaceutical industry with a variety of products, possibility to export these products. Many governments, scientists and pharmaceutical companies have chosen to work together with this company. The company is in the process of expanding its reach and influence in the global industry and is looking for highly qualified and motivated professionals to support this journey. Are you ready to join this team?
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Eunice Soekhoe via telefoonnummer 06-53434059
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.