Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. Albert Einstein.
Over de functie
We are looking for a New Product Introduction engineer at PHilips Healthcare.
By your contribution a doctor in a hospital can do the diagnostic of a patient by using the designed an manufactured Image Guided therapy system.
Philips Healthcare develops, manufactures, installs and sells devices, systems, and services for medical applications. The main costumers are hospitals and medical specialists. Within Healthtech,
Your responsibilities are:
In this role you drive the operation plan and you are responsible to guide components from R&D phase to launching a complete system.
You make it happen that the manufacturing develirables meet the schedule, costs and quality requirements.
You guide and control the components, work instructions and medical regulations used by different departments or outsourced companies.
You look if proccesses are running inefficient and must be improved by applying different quality tools and methods such as:
FMEA's, design for manufacturing, lean.
In this job it is important to built up relations and to have experience in stakeholder management.
Internal you will be in contact with the Research and development department, quality, manuafacturing and service department
To make sure the components can be produced and released according specifications and regulations you must be self-sufficient and curious to built up a lot of system knowledge.
We are looking for you if you have/are:
- A Master or Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or electronics
- Experience in the design and implementation of systems and experience in electrical subjects such as power electronics,
EMC, thermal design, reliability, of at least 3-5 years.
- An End-to-end overall view with respect to manufacturability, serviceability, cost price, knowledge and understanding of
other disciplines (software, mechanics) with which co-operation takes place.
- Knowledge and experience of international standards (e.g. IEC62368, IEC60601, ISO13485, ISO14971…)
- Abstract, analytical and creative thinker with helicopter view. You drive (out-of-the-box) solutions to complex problems.
- Aware of the role of change management. Is capable to introduce new technologies, products, etc. after alignment with
- Able to lead a team of designers and engineers. Drives the team’s deliverables on time with the right quality.
- Able to coach designers and engineers.
- Communicative, a good listener, and is able to give good presentations to various levels in the organization.
- An improvement attitude, is a leader by leading through example.
- An entrepreneur who dares to take balanced risks. Is able to balance time vs. quality.
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce.
This extensive network of top level employers offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies.
Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips, TNO, Thermo Fisher, DAF, VDL, Océ and many others.
So would you like to work in the top of the global High Tech, join us.
The Business Image Guided Therapy (IGT) Systems delivers medical systems that are based on the usage of X-radiation.
Global Operations IGT Systems is responsible for the integral manufacturing process, people, processes, tools and the performance of production execution within the IGT Systems supply chain,
With the purpose to establish faster, better and cheaper realization processes in order to achieve world class results. This pursuit is to align the commercial demand and the realization possibilities of the production and supply possibilities of suppliers in the most optimal way possible, in order to contribute to the profit maximization of the Business IGT Systems. The necessary (composed) parts are partly
manufactured in the own factory and partly outsourced to qualified suppliers.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.