'Believe you can and you're halfway there'
Over de functie
ING is looking for a Lead Developer Test Automation for the Migration Office within the Unite program
In October 2016, ING announced the acceleration of its global Think Forward strategy. An important part of this move is the harmonization of the business models of ING Domestic Bank Netherlands and ING Belgium and the integration of their banking platforms. Our end goal is to unite ING and to achieve a single and best-in-class experience for all customers worldwide. In order to unite, we decided to build a leading European banking platform first with two of our home markets: Belgium and the Netherlands. Combining the strengths of these two countries is an exciting step. Within the Migration Office of the Unite program ING is looking for a Test Lead. Do you want to join our team?
Your role & work environment:
As a Senior Lead developer test automation, you will be part of Unite CMO. You will be joining a team where professional challenges, respect & fun are well balanced. Working on a one of a kind merger of two banking platforms servicing two different countries. The Lead Developer test automation will work on automating E2E customers journeys by developing new and re-using or extending existing automation solutions already available.
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others (team members and other squads) to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Lead Test automation Dev you will also need:
- A Bachelor or Master in Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong fundamentals in software design and development
- Deep knowledge and experience with Java
- Expertise in Gherkin & Cucumber
- Experience with Selenium, Rocket, Selenide and/or other test tools
- Experience in development using CI/CD (Git, Maven, Jenkins)
- To enjoy creating innovative solutions using the latest technologies
- To be a team player and communicate well
- To be transparent and not shy to confront somebody
- To love your work and tinkering with IT systems is also your hobby
- To be pragmatic, well organized, proactive and solution oriented
- To be fluent in English, French is nice to have
- Must demonstrate the experience and ability to work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise more junior developers/testers
- Must possess superior oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues and ideas to other team members and management
- Experience with Agile development principles and methodology is a must.
- Design, build and maintain (re-use) Java-based automated test solutions, including:
- Gathering requirements
- Functional and technical analysis and designs
- Programming with readable code quality
- Testing XPMI E2E chains
- Continuous deployment pipeline
This assignment is open for all kinds of employment: secondment, ZZP or partner agencies.
ING is a Dutch multinational banking corporation with it's headquarter in Amsterdam.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Rekelhof via telefoonnummer 06-55414677
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.