The (ad)venture of a lifetime!
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Venture Developer within the Health-tech.
As a Venture Developer you will make sure to select the best technologies by developing and maintaining relationships with scientific institutes and corporates across Europe. You will have a leading role in venture building, from scouting inventions to growth of ventures: perform market research, market and competitive analyses, visit conferences, and much more!
Together with the inventor and the CEO, you will craft business plans, financial models and investment plans to ensure successful financing and launch of the new venture. This will involve talking to end users as well as other stakeholders like strategic partners, IP lawyers, medical
specialists, regulatory experts and subsidy advisors. Based on your experience, you will also play a central role in continuously improving the quality, speed and efficiency of the venture building process.
- Academic Master’s degree
- Background and active network in the health-tech sector (academic and corporate)
- Must have 3-6 years’ work experience, in a combination of at least two of the following fields:
- Technological product development and commercialization
- Professional (strategy) consulting or similar project based environment
- Venture capital (deal making, raising capital) or corporate finance
- Startup, venture builder, incubator or accelerator
- Curious, out of the box thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent in Dutch and English (and ideally in German)
- Experience within innovative start up environment is a plus
- Direct and full-time employment at our partner organization.
- Your chance to step into the new and fast-growing market of international health-tech venture building, in a position from which you can boost the organization and influence its course
- Be part of the high energy and self-starter environment needed for fast professional development, supported by experienced directors and leading industry experts from our ecosystem
- Remuneration at par with startup industry, including equity
- Working from the office in Amsterdam (initially), expanding to the European mainland
Our partner is a young and energetic venture organization based in Amsterdam, dedicated to drastically improve the success rate of health technology inventions.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.