Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Over de functie
As a performance & operations analyst you will be part of the Group Pensions Management team in the center of expertise in Rotterdam. You will manage all the processes regarding asset management and manage the pension funds worldwide. Because of this, you will have a lot of global contacts with custodians regarding these topics.
Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Manage the daily operational relationship with the custodian by ensuring a full understanding of the plans investment structures;
- Document, coordinate, and oversee the operational implementation of investment and benchmark initiatives;
- Resolve implementation issues by communicating with internal and external parties;
- Prepare investment reports, analysis and presentations on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of data in all reporting material;
- Make use of strong IT skills to enhance and/or develop new reports and asset manager reviews;
- Assist in the analysis, development and documentation of procedures and (SOX) controls;
- Support the quarterly and year-end US GAAP reporting processes for pension & employee benefits;
- Work alongside senior staff providing support on investment issues, relevant queries and tasks.
- University degree, preferable in Finance or another quantitative discipline;
- At least 2 years’ experience within asset management, preferably within performance measurement or in a role facing a custodian;
- Knowledge of financial products, portfolio management, performance measurement;
- Knowledge of investment management front and back office processes;
- Working knowledge of investment management tools, accounting and administration tools, e.g. Bloomberg
- Experience in defining or fulfilling SOX reporting requirements is beneficial;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to cooperate with stakeholders
A competitive salary package including 13th month and a varied position at an dynamic and innovative international company.
This organization is a leader in power and automation technologies that enables utility and industry costumers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The company operates in around 100 countries and employs about 120,000 people.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Malu Perpétua Alvino via telefoonnummer 06-19304503
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.