Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. Albert Einstein.
Over de functie
You will strengthen the team with your embedded software design specialization and make a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process. You will develop new products, using the latest technologies and resources, often realizing systems based on unverified specifications. You will be challenged to show an abstract understanding of concepts but at the same time show in-depth low level programming knowledge of C++.
- Responsible for the design, realization and test of a system, subsystem or component in accordance with the higher level Requirement and - Design specifications / architectures.
- Implements the design or coaches others during the implementation.
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for the created designs.
- Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed hardware/software/mechanics.
- Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on the architecture.
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of the literature, and technical contacts, and propagates it.
- Performs work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department
- Contributes to (SW-) technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities.
- Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure/ the planning process of his/her area.
- Inspires other team members to get the job done.
Within Philips Healthcare in Best, the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy Systems is responsible for marketing, development and manufacturing of X-ray systems in the area of cardiac or vascular medical diagnosis and intervention (e.g. a “dotter” treatment). The customers are hospitals, medical specialists and universities. Philips Healthcare develops and manufactures world-class medical products. One of its success products is the Azurion image guided therapy platform. This platform is allows our customers to easily and confidently perform procedures with a unique user experience, helping them to optimize lab performance and to provide superior care.
You will be contributing to a team developing technical software for controlling X-ray acquisition. X-ray acquisition is the process of controlling the X-ray beam and detecting the transmitted X-ray beam to deliver a high quality image. This is in close cooperation with other teams in the business unit.
You will be working closely with the Software system architect(s) and test and integration engineers in the department.
A candidate having:
- Academic or bachelor degree in informatics
- 5+ years of experience in technical software development
- C++ 11 knowledge
- Software modeling experience (UML, DSL, Dezyne, …)
- Experienced with programming hardware
- Experienced in working with legacy code
- Windows 7/10
- (WindRiver) Linux
- Knowledge of GPU programming and/or GUI frameworks like DirectX
- Preferably experience with using and building DSL’s (Xtext/Xtend)
- Can do style
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Amanda Ruiz Dominguez via telefoonnummer 06-82434415
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.