Design is intelligence made visible.
Over de functie
LCM Electronics Engineer – Intense Pulse Light and SkinCare
In Business Group Personal Care, the Business Unit Female Beauty category IT Beauty, creates and maintains medical products for female beauty. Within this unit, the Life Cycle Management team supports in solving production problems, handling consumer complaints and developing updates for (connected) Intense Pulse Light and SkinCare products.
As an Electrical Engineer LCM you are part of the LCM organization within Innovation Site Eindhoven. You will be working on Life Cycle activities for existing IPL and SkinCare products like Lumea, Visacare, Visapure etc.
Your focus is on root cause investigation and documentation of market returned devices, including safety incidents, as well as electronics development associated with updates of active devices in the market. Via a change control process, you drive and execute the definition and deployment of activities as well as collecting and structuring evidences in documentation.
You will be working in multi-disciplinary teams over multiple development sites.
As an LCM Electrical Engineer you are:
• Responsible for the Electrical Engineering activities to support the lifecycle of IT Beauty products (IPL and Skincare) that are on the market (e.g. cost reduction, supplier change, quality issues).
• Responsible for the Electrical Engineering activities to support Safety incidents reported by customers.
• Responsible for will cooperate with internal and external partners
• A key competence resource in cross functional teams
• Translating production problems and consumer complaints into a solid solution driven sequence of activities
The Philips business group Personal Care delivers innovative lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise delivers innovation that matters to you, meaning that our products are caring, innovative & impactful. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people's needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
Innovation site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) Consumer Lifestyle. It focuses on the development of medically and non-medically regulated lifestyle products. It is responsible for the end-to-end development and realization of new product propositions. The Innovation Site Eindhoven has the ambition to drive business growth by bringing existing, differentiating, new product propositions to market.
One of the key growth areas is the IT Beauty category, which encompass multiple sub-businesses like IPL and Skin Care.
You will be reporting to the Functional Group Lead Electronics and Software Development and will be working within a team of highly motivated developers.
We are looking for
You have a background in electronics at a high qualitative level (Master level). You have a track record and experience (?5 yrs.) in products and/or function development in a R&D environment.
You are interested in Life Cycle Management and the way of working that is associated with such an environment.
You have experience in one or more relevant fields of competency (e.g. switch mode power supply technology, sensor technology & applications, battery technology).
• Can do mentality.
• Experience in electronic design (PCBA, analog design) and product
• The skills to work on multiple activities.
• Experience in cooperation in a multi-site, multi-partner, multi-cultural development environment.
• Experience with developing medical devices (preference).
• Experience with EMC standards and measurement techniques (preference).
• Experience with root cause finding techniques.
• English language skills (speaking and in writing).
• Good documentation skills.
• Structured and like to work according to procedures.
• A team player that values team performance.
• Open minded.
• An excellent communicator and motivator.
• Quality minded, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jeroen Geraets via telefoonnummer 06-82475253
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.