Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Over de functie
Companies are under constant pressure from their customers and stakeholders to demonstrate compliance with Cybersecurity and Privacy/GDPR standards and that's where you assist them via certification services. As a security/privacy advisor, you will primarily be performing certification audits for security and privacy-related controls for our clients, proving workshops and training sessions on related topics.
Your key responsibilities
This is a role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. You’ll work alongside clients and colleagues, balancing your time between auditing, traveling, providing workshops and supporting business development. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills. Since the position is for a team which works on a global scale, there are many international travel opportunities (30 -60%).
Skills for success
- Ability to critically review security policies and procedures, design and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards,ISO27001, NIST, SANS etc.
- Execute data privacy audits in line with GDPR regulation and ability to assist the clients in implementation of data protection / GDPR programme to address confidentiality and security over customer, employee or patient data.
- Good project management with the ability to collaborate with teams across multiple locations .
- Be able to articulate threats and risk to business and technology leaders and understand security and privacy concepts and how they apply to business and technology solutions.
- Has an entrepreneurial bent of mind and willingness to assist in business development and new solution development.
- Team player but not team dependent.
- Problem-solving and proactive mindset with good auditing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to ask the right questions as the role demands tremendous exposure to the management layer of our international clients who are leading organizations in their respective industries.
- A strong command of the English language is a must due to the international clientele.
Advanced knowledge of:
- IT general controls (security, change management, disaster backup recovery, data center,
- infrastructure, etc.).
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Operation system and database platforms (mainframe, client/server, Windows, UNIX, AS400,
- DB2, etc.).
- Networking (TCP/IP).
- IT governance processes (IT Policies and Standards, ITIL).
- IT Risk Management’s assessments processes (Security, Vendor, and Risk Assessments) .
Ideally, you should have
- Relevant Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, IT Auditing, Information
- Systems, Privacy Law.
- Have more than 3 years of IT auditing working experience and familiar with NIST/ FEDRAMP/
- FISMA standards.
- Good understanding of industry standards in cybersecurity (ISO, ITIL, NIST, ISF) and privacy (
- GDPR, ISO 27018) is an advantage.
- Willingness to pursue industry certifications e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSP, CIPP, CIPM, ISO
- 27001, ISO 22301 etc..
- Proficiency in Dutch, German, Spanish and French would be a great advantage.
- Master’s Degree in Auditing, Master’s Degree in Information Systems or Master of Business
- Certified Information Systems Auditor ( CISA ), Certified Internal Auditor ( CIA ) or Certified Public
- Accountant ( CPA ), Certified Information Systems Security Professional ( CISSP ), Certified
- Information Security Manager ( CISM ).
Competitive salary package and attractive benefits.
The company is committed to being an inclusive employer and happy to consider flexible working arrangements. They strive to achieve the right balance for their people, enabling them to deliver excellent client service while allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While the client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, the flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Malu Perpétua Alvino via telefoonnummer 06-19304503
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.