Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
"We have operational units which are based on the PMT-model (Plant Operations, Maintenance and Technical). Plant Operations is responsible for a safe and reliable production within the defined Safety Health & Environment / License to Operate window. Maintenance is responsible for specification, scheduling and execution of the maintenance activities in the plant. The Technical department is responsible for e.g. the design of the asset, the asset life plan, the operating window, continuous reviewing of the asset performance and the subsequent feedback to Operations and Maintenance. Within Technical, the Asset Engineering Department consists of 5 teams: Static, Rotating, Instrumentation, Electrical and Asset Performance. These discipline-based teams cover all assets on the Geleen site."
In order to lead to Static team, Sabic is looking looking for a Manager Static.
As the Manager Static you will develop, optimize and implement static equipment strategy and multi-year planning, lead efforts to eliminate performance killers for improved availability, productivity and reliability. Responsible for adequate implementation of preventative maintenance plans in order to adhere to applicable regulatory requirements regarding static equipment.
EHSS (Enviroment and Human health, Safety and Security)
- Lead process safety program and promote the culture of process safety and Risk Management and drives accountability through the organization in order to eliminate process risks. Apply continuous risks discovery methodologies and root cause analyses, implement short-term and long-term risk mitigation and elimination actions.
- Provide technical support to operate all assets through sound process safety practices within operating windows and provide authorization and sanctions as per SABIC Assurance For Enterprise Risk (SAFER) matrix.
- Ensure compliance of his team members to all trainings required to safely execute their function
- Fulfil role of SHEMS (Sub) Element Administrator by decision of SHEM Steering Committee. Ensure compliance to all requirements w.r.t. static equipment regarding License to Operate (internal as well as external regulations).
- Provide 2nd line technical support on all static equipment, refractory, material and corrosion, cathodic protection and OSBL pipelines. Lead investigations and failure analysis to determine the reason for failure and give suitable recommendations for static equipment.
- Responsible for a uniform implementation (check and balance / gatekeeping) of Asset Life Planning for static equipment on site Geleen assets.
- Act as multi disciplinary TA scope manager for designated TA’s; guidance of scoping team lead and TA-gatekeeping.
- Define and scope necessary investment projects (CAPEX) regarding static equipment run & maintain projects. Participate in CAPEX budgeting process including financial and resource planning.
- Responsible for adequate staffing (qualitative as well as quantitative) to meet objectives.
- Develop static staff by selecting and arranging proper specialized training together with Functional Lead in order to develop competent talent to assure sustaining safe & reliable assets. Owner and driver of the static knowledge matrix.
- Demonstrate/promote company values and assure Integrity/compliance to company policies.
- Create healthy and attractive work environment that foster engaged and inspired workforce, by coaching and mentoring talented leaders and employees through continuous feedback and promoting a performance culture".
- Lead implementation of programs concerning static equipment covering Site Geleen (e.g. RBI). Represent site Geleen in specific work groups regarding static equipment. Contribute to multi-disciplinary projects and studies to ensure qualitative input regarding static equipment.
Job requirements for the Manager Static
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering/Science or equivalent
- 7 Years of experience in Petrochemical organization
- 3 to 5 years managerial experience
- Broad understanding of relevant processes and plant specifics regarding static equipment is required
- Deep knowledge of legal regulations for operating chemical plants
- Deep knowledge of all relevant EHSS Management Systems and well knowledgeable about SHEMS and fully aware about minimum requirements of individual SHEMS
- Business Acumen / Planning and Organizing / Drive for Results / Motivating Others / Develop and Empower People / Personal Leadership / Analytical Thinking / Effective Collaboration / Facilitation / Influencing & Communication for Impact / Negotiation / Project Management
- Je zal direct bij Sabic in dienst treden/ You will immediately join Sabic.
- Het is van belang dat je vloeiend Nederlands spreekt en de Engelse taal goed beheerst/ It's important that you're fluent in Dutch and that you master the English language.
Sabic Site Geleen:
The Site Geleen encompasses 2 Naphtha crackers, a Logistics department comprising tank farms, inland harbor and rail terminal, a Polypropylene unit, 2 Polyethylene units and a Product Handling department. The Naphtha crackers produce amongst others ethylene and propylene which are mainly used as feedstock for the successive poly-olefins plants. Our polyethylene product range includes all of the commodity thermoplastic polymers, linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE), low density polyethylene (LDPE), and high density polyethylene (HDPE). The polypropylene product range includes block copolymer and specialty automotive grades.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Lotte den Otter via telefoonnummer 06-22869400
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.