If cloning is in your DNA
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Research Associate Molecular Biology.
As a Research Associate Molecular Biology, you will be responsible for the activities related to molecular biology, such as generation of expression vectors, mutagenesis, protein expression in mammalian cells that support antibody discovery and characterization. All these techniques are crucial for the development of new therapeutic products and technologies.
Your key accountabilities as a Research Associate Molecular Biology:
- Strengthening the team with your up-to-date knowledge of, and experience in molecular biological techniques
- You use a wide range of modern techniques in molecular biology, cell biology and protein biochemistry in multiple simultaneous projects
- You work closely with scientists and other research technicians in various project teams
- You document and report the results in a concise manner
- You contribute to the optimization and innovation of equipment and processes
Skills & Experience
You are experienced and motivated to work with techniques in the field of molecular and cell biology. You are enthusiastic, creative and you work efficiently and organized. You have the ambition to develop your skills in molecular and cell biology and are driven to work with colleagues on the development of new medicines.
Moreover, you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have a completed BSc or MSc education (a PhD will be considered as overqualified)
- You are experienced in molecular and cell biological (mammalian/virus) methods
- >3 years work experience in the field of immunology, FACS and protein biochemistry with the pharmaceutical or biotechnological industry
- Experience working with BSLII materials and laboratory robotics is an advantage
- You are capable of running several experiments in parallel and are able to work in a flexible manner
- You have strong communicational skills
- You recognize the importance of working according to a quality system, which includes adhering to procedures and detailed documentation of your work
Direct contract at our client, full-time. This position starts with a 1 year contract.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.