Wanted: business oriented financial analyst!
Over de functie
Our business partner is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world. With over 850 million turnover in the Netherlands, they have established a great foothold in the Dutch market. For the Finance department we are looking for a professional who has experience in financial analysis and financial accounting. In this fast growing company you will have the opportunity to excel in an international environment as well as a broad financial role with a lot of responsibilities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the operational financial activity to ensure accurate financial information is captured and reported in a timely manner.
- Maintain excellent financial processes with appropriate controls. Meet all financial, legal, regulatory, tax, audit and compliance requirements.
- Co-ordinate year-end processes and production of Dutch GAAP and IFRS Statutory Accounts.
- Provide quarterly corporate reporting to external stakeholders.
- Produce monthly management accounts to managers & directors. Investigate and report on variances.
- Seek opportunities to improve processes and add value to the business.
- Develop and monitor process metrics.
- Define and obtain buy in to proposed improvements.
- Support budgeting cycle & monitor performance.
- Assist with developing transfer pricing and billing structure.
- Communicate charges to customers and manage variance queries.
- Execute annual statutory audits, Provide supporting information to auditors.
- Production and review of quarterly VAT returns, Ensure EC sales list completed and filed.
- Review bank reconciliations, manage bank services, accounts, corporate cards, mandates & online banking.
- Monitor treasury performance and review payment runs & manage cash flow.
- Ensure cost analysis is captured consistently.
- Ensure compliance with statutory duties, regulation and legislation. Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal, Code of Business Ethics, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- When appropriate to the function create, revise and maintain up to date Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Lead or contribute to projects as required.
- Understand the nature, operation and strategy of the organisation and continuously drive for improvement.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required.
- This role may require some travel.
- HBO/University degree in Accounting.
- Experience of working in a Multinational company.
- Experience in Statutory Reporting, Corporation Tax, VAT, Intrastat.
- US GAAP knowledge.
- Extensive Microsoft Excel skills.
- Process development experience.
- Excellent communications skills, Fluent in English both writing and speaking.
- Produces timely and accurate information.
- Actively seeks opportunities to add value.
- Ensures process and control compliance.
- Works constructively with colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Maintains current technical knowledge.
- Keeps up to date with changes in the business.
- Dynamic and proactive person.
This company offers great remuneration!
Global leader in Pharmaceutical Industry
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tommy Pantic via telefoonnummer 06-22081296
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.