Never stop testing, and your advertising will never stop improving - David Ogilvy
Over de functie
Working in a multi-disciplinary project team verifying that new product introductions and maintenance releases work as specified. Take initiative to design and execute the optimal manual and automated test approach by applying your test capabilities, medical domain knowledge and inputs from other disciplines (development, validation, application and marketing).
Your contribution is essential in verifying and releasing our various system configurations.
- Review of Master Test Plan and implementing the defined test strategy.
- Review of requirement and design documents from a test point of view.
- Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols (e.g. test cases/scripts):
- Based on a risk-based strategy
- By using test design methods, techniques and tools (ISTQB)
- Applying medical domain knowledge and regulatory rules (e.g. FDA, ISO)
- Analyze, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes.
- Provide (pro-active) feedback to development and system design
- Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools and design verification process
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service and manufacturing stakeholders.
You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within Philips Healthcare. This BU is responsible for marketing, service, development and manufacturing of IGT systems used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and treatment.
The customers are hospitals, medical specialists and staff. Average team size is about 10 system test colleagues for projects typically larger than 20 man years containing software, electronics, mechatronics and components.
We are looking for someone with
- Proven track record in system level testing in regulated industries such as medical, aerospace, defense or automotive.
- Test automation knowledge / software development knowledge
- Strong quality drive and ownership with the ability to work effectively with cultural differences and foreign development teams (multi-site development/testing).
- Proven ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level knowledge, ISTQB Advanced level is preferred.
- Knowledge of PTC Integrity is preferred
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. Our highly recommended Yacht Academy helps you to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date! You’ll become member of our professional network in which you can easily interact with your colleagues from Yacht. It’s a great way to exchange personal and professional experiences and questions.
Besides this, the Yacht client network offers a very nice perspective on all kinds of new interesting projects. By joining us you will have an excellent entrance to the Dutch labour market and we will help you to develop your career in the top of the global High Tech industry.
You can expect a salary that is competitive in the Dutch market and in line with the salary levels that our clients offer to their employees. Besides this you will be working in a country that is known for the excellent quality of life, ranked 1st on work-life balance within the OECD. So in total we believe to offer you a great opportunity in all respects.
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce. This extensive network of top level companies offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies. Working for Yacht means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Signify (formerly Philips Lighting), Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Canon Océ and many others. So would you like to work in the global High Tech Top, join us.
Contact me if you feel that this is the career opportunity you are looking for
+31(0) 683 890 747
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-83890747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.