Opportunities don't just happen. You create them.
Over de functie
We are seeking to contract a strong software developer for SharePoint and the underlying technologies, some experience working in Finance or IT projects would be an advantage. The intention is to create a budget planner & calculator to plan training demand globally. This tool will replace the current Excel sheet tools that the different markets are using to track the approximately 3300 face to face learning events demand planning, scheduling with PPS (Cornerstone) as well as tracking invoice.
Develop a SharePoint budget calculator and planner. To support the planning and budgeting of 3300 face-to-face training events globally. The development includes coding, test and verification guidelines. The job entails responsibility for independently organizing reviews of this design with colleagues in different departments. For day-to-day professional problems, the Software Developer consults the training delivery team. Any potential failures on meeting schedules reported to the training delivery team and suggestions made to avoid overruns.
Key areas of responsibility
• Create conditional workflows for high level delivery plan, detailed delivery plan, change delivery plan, track learning delivery budget planning status, including automated email notification on status changes;
• Create a custom connector to import data through BCS from SAP to SharePoint Online.
• Create a custom connector to import data through CornerStone to SharePoint Online.
• Create a budget planner solution with input from multiple sources
• Create a budget calculator solution with input from multiple sources
• Consult internally/externally SharePoint best practices and share back to the training and delivery team to Continuously Improve;
• Maintenance of the SharePoint Delivery environment (Data quality, access management, periodic updates of solution).
• Act as a support on SharePoint Online for the team.
Minimal requirements for SharePoint Developer
• SharePoint Designer 2013
• SharePoint Conditional Workflow in Designer 2013
• SharePoint Online
• From SharePoint to Powerapps or InfoPath 2013
As an interim professional/ Freelancer at Yacht, you'll boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
It's Philips' mission to improve people's lives through meaningful innovation – and they want you to play a central role. Philips can be your platform for leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically, and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
To fulfill your potential, they'll bring flexibility, stimulation and challenges to keep you inspired and engaged. After all, you can find a different job just about anywhere. But at Philips, you’ll find a different kind of life – one that encourages risk, rewards new thinking, and promotes mutual ambitions for a better world
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rajeev Girjasing via telefoonnummer 06-22276866
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.