Let's meet, let's talk, let's do it!
Over de functie
In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of a team that further develops and roll out the global Knowledge Management function at Philips. As Philips is moving into a Solutions company a harmonized knowledge management is a key enabler for success. In your role, you will support Philips businesses, markets and functions enabling to activate a culture of knowledge sharing.
As a Communications Manager you are accountable to manage the coordination of the communications activities with responsibility for strategy execution, communication impact and results, including cost tracking. You will develop strategies and determine how to use developed strategies and approaches to meet schedules and goals for communication across the programs in the Philips Knowledge Management transformation.
There is a communications plan that needs to be executed. Of course you can review it and make small adjustments if necessary, but it is also important to know that there is no fully need to re-invent the whole plan. It should just be executed in the right way.
- Build and maintain on existing communication plan for the Philips Knowledge Management program and work out detailed communication plan, for impacted employees, in close collaboration with Change management and Global Communication team.
- Lead on maintaining appropriate and consistent language and terminology regarding the Philips Knowledge Management program.
- Teaming up with the BC&D Communication Business Partner to support the global communication around the Philips Knowledge Management program towards Philips leadership teams and all Philips employees.
- Execute communication plan by developing and/or updating the necessary contents (success stories, key messages) and tools and activate across all internal channels (e.g. newsletter, animation, community posts, events).
- Lease with external agency to create tools as per the communication plan
- Act as a sparring partner for the core program team, work stream and deployment teams to ensure aligned and consistent messaging.
- Support Change management stream to apply creativity across work by seeking to develop new approaches for engagement and collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain communication pages/areas within the Philips Knowledge Management program share point and ensure interlink to global intranet.
- Monitor program communications budget.
- Set and measure program communication KPI’s.
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent Communications Manager who can navigate in a complex business/program environment.
- “Servant Leader” mentality, who is able to put their internal customer, the market, at the center of their decision making, and represent their interests in the overall program.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in communications of which part should’ve been in transformation programs on global scale.
- Strong communicator who is able to work with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Team player who can collaborate with market, BGs, functions and program teams.
- Structured, organized and stress resilient personality.
- Ability to build strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- Ability to see the “bigger picture” and how various program components interconnect and influence each other.
- Experience in Marketing communication is an advantage
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage.
Start date; August 15th 2018
End date; December 31st 2018 (with possible extension if needed)
Work location; Amsterdam
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.