Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side table. Million-dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3 a.m..
Over de functie
As a software designer you provide SW solutions that enables the EUV business line to create products, with the agreed quality, costs and timing, that meet our customer's needs. We support the EUV product life-cycle by taking responsibility for the definition and execution of SW technology road-maps that support the realization of the product road-maps.
As a software designer you specify, design, develop, realize, integrate, and test (sub-)modules / tools, in cooperation with other disciplines and suppliers. This within the limits of system specifications, costs, and project planning, so we can ensure the timely realization of (sub-) modules as part of competitive, achievable, and serviceable products
Key Activity Area's
- Perform feasibility studies of future products to have technical feasible specifications of future products.
- Secure product quality to develop products that meet specifications or have accepted deviations.
- Coordinate product development so that product specifications, designs are created, reviewed, approved and maintained, and deliverable's are developed.
- Define, plan, manage and coordinate assigned projects, execute and deliver within the project management guidelines.
- Advice, minimize development risks stemming from incomplete or insufficient knowledge.
- Communicate and create documentation about the product including relevant assumptions and restrictions.
- Make state-of-the-art knowledge on areas relevant to the product available.
- Organize, coordinate, optimize, lead, coach, develop and appraise employees within the person's expertise / team.
- Integrate sub-systems into the system, execute configuration management, and provide support to projects
Bachelor or Master with an education in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- Software engineer with 5-10 years’ experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming is preferred
- C, C++, Python, Linux experience
- UML, OOP, Design Patterns
- Clearcase, SVN, Git, Jenkins
- Agile, Scrum, V-Model
- I can explain complex matters in various levels
- Matlab knowledge is an advantage
- Technical background of semiconductor industry processes, process integration, process control, semiconductor devices and manufacturing is a pre
- I take charge and cooperate
- I commit to win
- I do continuously improve
Yacht is a premium contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments.
We're looking for candidates to commit their selves for a at least a couple of years with the intention to be converted to our customers payroll.
When applying, also add a motivation stating why you're the right candidate for this position.
Context of the position
Within ASML the next generation of lithography machines is being developed in the EUV (Extreme Ultra Violet) program. In the program a new light source (Source) is introduced which creates EUV. The Source is a dynamic environment within ASML where we are pushing hard to improve and industrialize this crucial part of the EUV machine.
Having over 200 people working at ASML, Yacht is the best organization for you to work at the world market leader in lithographic machines.
Besides challenging assignments, Yacht will offer you excellent education opportunities, technical meetings, an attractive salary package combined with personal guidance and development.
Here you can find more information: Working @Yacht
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.