Design is intelligence made visible.
Over de functie
Are you excited by innovation and new developments in the healthcare tech field, then this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
In this exciting role you will have a great impact on the portfolio development of the Home Monitoring business. This is part of the Philips Connected Care & Health Information cluster. The focus is on connecting consumers and patients with their care providers through the Cloud, supported by big data analytics, digital platforms and clinical support applications. The home monitoring business intents to have a leading position in Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS). Their technology empowers seniors living at longer at home by using Home Communicators and Emergency Buttons.
This job is a really great opportunity to to bring your architectural skills in the global healthcare domain to a next level.
You are responsible for:
• Architecting of new products for home monitoring portfolio, in line with the V-model thinking and supportive to the product team (incl. project lead, quality engineer, test & verification, supply chain)
• Able to define a verification plan to test & verify the product requirements
• Interpretation of test & verification results according the requirements of the product
• Documenting results in line with requirement management and according the ISE-Q standards for medical products
• Able to execute root cause finding in case of bad results or failures
• Execute product development work independently, but under guidance of and supportive to the principal architect
• MSc degree in physics, mechanical, electronics or engineering
• As an architect you are in the early stage of your career
• Have an eager to win mentality and willing to learn and share expertise
• Demonstrable previous experience in system development and working in architectural design
• Experience in RF and mobile communication is highly preferred
• Being a team player
• Having good communication skills in English (in writing and speaking)
• Delivering results timely and accurately
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. Our highly recommended Yacht Academy helps you to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date! You’ll become member of our professional network in which you can easily interact with your colleagues from Yacht. It’s a great way to exchange personal and professional experiences and questions.
Besides this, the Yacht client network offers a very nice perspective on all kinds of new interesting projects. By joining us you will have an excellent entrance to the Dutch labour market and we will help you to develop your career in the top of the global High Tech industry.
You can expect a salary that is competitive in the Dutch market and in line with the salary levels that our clients offer to their employees. Besides this you will be working in a country that is known for the excellent quality of life, ranked 1st on work-life balance within the OECD. So in total we believe to offer you a great opportunity in all respects.
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce. This extensive network of top level companies offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies. Working for Yacht means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Signify (formerly Philips Lighting), Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Canon Océ and many others. So would you like to work in the global High Tech Top, join us.
Please contact me at +31(0) 683 890 747 or email@example.com.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-83890747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.