Design is intelligence made visible.
Over de functie
Senior FPGA Designer (VHDL)
Do you want to accelerate innovation and the creation of new healthcare products that matter?
Do you believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionized and that a combination of connected consumer propositions and medical devices will drive that revolution?
Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing first-of-a-kind solutions that have a positive impact on people’s health?
Within the Electronics Department, we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior FPGA Designer who will work together with the existing teams in developing new embedded systems development methodologies for current and future Philips products.
As senior designer you are responsible for:
• Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an outside-in approach in mind for the designs you create.
• The design, realization, integration, and test of (embedded) systems or subsystems.
• Adapting and improving you and your team to a world that is constantly changing around you.
• Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget.
• Delivering input in the planning process to the project leader.
• Ensuring that there is proper documentation to support the developed code.
• Combining existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into a working system.
• Contributing to improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements and future-oriented studies
We are looking for
• A Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in VHDL language for FPGA’s.
• Experience in working with major FPGA vendors and their tooling (Xilinx/Altera).
• Thinking out of the box, understanding multiple adjacent competencies
• Ability to understanding and balance between technical and commercial priorities
• Strong verification skills (using functional simulation test benches).
• Analytical skills in problem solving and system debug.
• Experience in writing design documentation.
• Understanding of electronics and (embedded) software design.
• Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum (preferred).
• Worked in cross-functional teams; you are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment.
• Willing to work on the same subject for longer periods (1-3 years)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.