Good designers are praised for their technique, great designers for their impact.
Over de functie
Philips IGT-Devices is looking for an experienced Senior Analog Electrical Engineer to contribute
for our intravascular imaging and functional measurement consoles.
The successful candidate will be an experienced electronics engineer who is able to deliver high
quality designs within project timelines considering the medical device compliance.
Working with a diverse team of highly capable engineers (software and hardware), the
candidate must be able to create the electrical design in easy to maintain and extendible parts
(components and parts).
Your activities contain of setting up the design concept and requirements. You demonstrate the
feasibility of your designs by prototyping and simulation. You verify that your design and
implementation complies with the requirements and architecture and that technical risks are
mitigate. Your design output will be transferred to the verification.
The candidate has good communication skills both verbally as in written.
The ideal candidate is a quick-learner with a track record of consistently delivering high quality
- Electronic Design
o Develop functioning prototypes and devices (including design, documentation,testing, and rapid iteration)
o Design, develop, modify and evaluate HW console systems and components
o Implement applicable international standards (IEC60601, IEC60950, ISO13485, ISO14971 …) to guarantee a safe use for our patients and users.
o Write technical design support documentation, test protocols and reports for the verification, Certification and Design Transfer from Advanced
Development to Manufacturing
o Build the electrical development plan and planning as input for the project plan in near corporation with the project manager.
Drive the realization of this plan, by taking care that the planned deliverables are ready on time with the right quality.
o Plays a dominant role in make-or-buy decisions
o Outsource electrical activities and deliverables to external suppliers and partners. You specify the assignment and requirements.
You guide and monitor the supplier during the development project and accept the deliverables on predefined acceptance criteria.
o Lead design transfer activities from Development to the supply chain
o Lead and participate in Technical Design Reviews as an author, independent reviewer or subject matter expert
o Identify, initiate and drive improvements within the electrical domain such as product, technical and process improvements.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics
- Knowledge of Analog Design related to Filter design, Amplifiers, RF Design is key.
- Power Design, related to AC to DC, DC switched (Stuck Boost, Step up regulators, Transformers, …) is key.
- Schematic Design with Analog and digital component.
- Experience in the design and implementation of systems and experience in electrical subjects such as electronics, EMC/EMI, thermal design,
reliability, FMEA … of at least 5 years
- Equipment knowledge of Power Supplies, Functional Generator, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscopes, ….
- Advanced knowledge in the use of design tools related to discipline
- Has an End-to-end overall view with respect to manufacturability, serviceability, cost price, …. Knowledge and understanding of other disciplines
(software, mechanics) with which co-operation takes place.
- Experience using circuit simulation software, schematic capture software, oscilloscopes,logic analyzers, emulators and other lab equipment.
ORCAD, Spice, MultiSIM, and Eagle
- Medical or highly regulated product experience is a plus.
- The candidate must have strong problem solving skills, be a good communicator, and work independently or as part of a team to achieve
project and business objectives.abstract, analytical and creative thinker with helicopter view. You drive (out-of-the-box) solutions to complex
- Lead (multifunctional) technical teams during development. Is used to achieve results by others.
- Familiarity with cardiology catheterization procedures, tools, and terminology is a plus
- Project Management training is a plus
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Philips has the vision to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Their investment in innovation and local business creation enables them to deliver a stream of locally relevant, meaningful innovations. They have a leading global brand, which is highly trusted across the world.
Every second, IGT Systems help a customer get a patient home faster and healthier through our superior image guided therapy systems and clinical expertise. The Innovation team plays a crucial role in the development of clinical solutions for our customers.
The IGT department serves as the engine for growth for Image Guided Therapy Systems. For this job you are responsible for the development of innovative technologies and solutions. One of the key imperatives is to create new growth opportunities for IGT systems.
To see more about the IGT department click on the following link:
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.