Een internationale functie midden in hartje Amsterdam tussen alle beurshandelaren!
Over de functie
The EMS Corporate Actions department manages and co-ordinates the corporate actions on a global level with
regard to all products listed on Euronext. This includes all listed products on Euronext cash markets, equity
derivatives (options and futures) and all indices listed on Euronext.
The focus of the position will be related to Cash, Derivatives and Index Corporate Actions as well as maintaining
and monitoring the calculations of all indices issued by Euronext. The activities are shown more in detail below:
- Search, studies and analyses information to spot Corporate Actions for Derivatives products and Indices or
updates the already known Corporate Actions.
- Assesses the effect of Corporate Actions on the markets and the relevant products, consults all relevant
parties and sends out the necessary information.
- Aware of main developments /issues/events in the market and how these (can) result in a Corporate
- Ensures that the adjustment for a Corporate Actions is performed in accordance with the Index Rules, CA
Policy & Trading Manual. Provides clients with information on the corporate actions policy and corporate
actions updates. Inform market participants of the CA operations by sending out Notices (Cash,
Derivatives and Index). Participates in different projects and communicate efficiently with stakeholders.
- Responsible for setting up new derivatives, shares, bonds, in the referential tool Responsible for all
referential updates in the shares, bonds & derivative referential system defined in the scope of EMS
- Develop and maintain excellent contacts and working relationships with other internal departments,
external stakeholders and Management.
- Support, Expertise & Advisory provided to Issuers / Representative all along a given operation on the
different Euronext markets Collects, reviews/understands required legal and offer/contract
- Ensures an operational coordination with post trading partners / infrastructure such as Clearnet, Euroclear
- Bachelor or master degree in Economics or related field;
- 0-3 years work experience, preferably in the financial industry;
- Knowledge of Cash and Derivatives Corporate Actions operations;
- Knowledge of Exchange traded Financial products and markets;
- Experience with Reuters and Bloomberg;
- Affinity with databases and some IT knowledge;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (knowledge of visual basics a plus);
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills in both English and Dutch
- Is able to work independently and shows good level of initiative;
- A strong personality with a high level of integrity and strong attention to detail;
- An energetic team player, who is able to multi task.
good and competitive terms
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, spanning Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Portugal and the UK. With more than 1,300 listed issuers worth €3.8 trillion in market capitalisation as of end February 2018, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 24 issuers in the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index℠ and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, Euronext also operates Euronext GrowthTM and Euronext AccessTM .
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dominique Seedorf via telefoonnummer 06-28426778
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.