“The key for us, number one, has always been hiring very smart people.”
Over de functie
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products. In this sector, the department Embedded Software Design (ESD) ensures the delivery of integrated embedded software solutions that support the business success of ASML with the agreed quality, cost and in-time.Job Mission
The Embedded Software Test Engineer works in close cooperation with his/her team members, while staying independent in testing. He/she reports to the team leader and the functional group leader. The Embedded Software Test Engineer is responsible for testing the team deliverables, aiming for higher quality software, early bug finding and earlier delivery.Job Description
- Review requirements and specifications, write the test plans and implement them as well as execute and report them
- Develop test competences and contribute to the continuous ESD test methodology improvement
- ropose tools that make testing more efficient and effective
- Test Impact determination
In discussion with system engineers, architects and developers, determine the impact of a deliverable to be able to define a smart set of test cases. You will look at these deliverables from a customer’s point-of-view.
- WO/HBO education level in Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics, Mathematics or comparable
- ISTQB Foundation or T-Map Certificate
- 5- 10 years of experience in testing high-tech systems
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience in writing test plans on basis of requirements, design documents and implicit knowledge of people
- Experience with programming/scripting/automation, like: C, C++, Unix (e.g. csh), Linux, Python
- Experience with version control (e.g. Clear Case, git), continuous integration, FMEA, test automation, stubs and mocks (e.g. Google Mock)
- Experience deducting test plans from documents and implicit knowledge of people
- Experience with programming/scripting/automation (Unix/Linux, Python)
- Strong communicative personality with a pragmatic attitude
- Excellent cooperation skills
- Analytical skills, different levels of abstract thinking
- Likes to break the systems and see how they work
- Flexible and goal oriented, able to realize progress within an uncertain, rapidly changing environment
- Takes ownership and is decisive.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Having over 200 people working at ASML, Yacht is the best organization for you to work at the world market leader in lithographic machines.
Besides challenging assignments, Yacht will offer you excellent education opportunities, technical meetings, an attractive salary package combined with personal attendance.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.