'it always seems impossible until it's done'
Over de functie
In your new role as Solution Architect you will be responsible for all technical aspects of implementation and integration of new applications within our client. You will be in the lead for developing and maintaining a strong and scalable IT architecture. With your experience and personality you will support business processes and develop their IT landscape.
The scope of work includes business applications like Office 365, CRM, ERP, Record Management, lab applications as example LIMS and infrastructure. As our client makes frequent use of external partners for application deployment, you are responsible for monitoring the progress and quality of deliverables by the vendor. After the implementation you will make sure the technology / application is fully adopted within the organization.
- You will be part of the Global IT Project Management team where you work closely together with project managers, business analysts and solution specialists.
- You will follow the IT Project Management methodology that has been standardized at our client, and deliver proper technical documentation.
- You will support the IT project manager by evaluating new technologies, supporting vendor evaluations and implementing the applications within the organization.
- You will collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure that the IT solution will meet the requirements as documented by the Business Analyst and agreed with the business, and will take the lead in the pre-go live testing processes.
- You will work closely together with IT Operations to ensure a smooth transition of any new application to IT Operations, by supporting the definition of an appropriate support model.
- You will report to the Sr. IT Project Manager.
Skills & Experience
- For this role we are looking for someone with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in IT.
- You have a proven track record in IT Architecture (min. 5 years) and you have a strong focus in different technical domains.
- You are broadly oriented within IT applications and infrastructure preferably in the Pharma or Biotech industry.
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- As a person you are flexible, curious, pragmatic and a strong communicator.
- You are expected to be eager to identify and recommend the appropriate applications for any new business demand, and to enjoy taking full responsibility for the entire path from identification to fully supported deployment.
Known at Yacht
Our client is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tijmen Visser via telefoonnummer 06-83991075
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.