Do what you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Over de functie
As a Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for accounting, reporting and compliance activities of the Global Procurement companies. You will be the driving force behind the successful completion of all financial reporting obligations (Local GAAP and IFRS) of the Procurement. A sampling of your tasks and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for achieving first time right reporting of the operating profit and loss accounts (Local GAAP and IFRS) of the Procurement companies.
- Ascertain proper ZBB reporting and support in Treasury processes.
- Ensures that a strong system of internal control is in place to provide reasonable assurance regarding the reliability of the financial reporting of the Procurement companies
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting requirements are fulfilled
- Review P&L and B/S on all Cognos dimensions
- Management of intercompany recharges and reconciliations
- Perform monthly performance analysis of reported figures for presentation to Management
- Meet budget planning (including forecast) and reporting requirements
- Effectively and efficiently operate and control the accounting and legal requirements, such as the yearly annual accounts of the Procurement companies.
- Be the contact person for audits (internal, external)
- He/she will develop, monitor and test the internal control environment with SOX and MICS (Minimum Internal Control Standard), liaising closely with internal control contacts within the business service center.
In this position the Reporting Analyst will serve as backup for other financial holdings, work closely with the Luxembourg, Swiss and Belgian based Reporting teams to ensure correct processing of all transactions in the Procurement companies and supervise and coordinate the Genpact BSC (Business Service Centers) teams (~4-5 employees in specialized roles)
You are in the possession of a Master or Bachelor degree and at least 3 years of relevant working experience. Next to this you have;
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Working experience in SAP
- Knowledge of Cognos Controller is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge and experience with local accounting standards and local legal requirements is an advantage
- Fluency in English
You have the ability to align with different stakeholders and department, national and international and you know how to set the right priorities. You are flexible for occasional travel to Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republic and Luxembourg.
- Strong drive for superior performance, accuracy and precision
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communicative skills
- Team player
- Management skills
- Hands-on and stress resistant
- Assertive, persistent, communicative
Competitive salary and attractive benefits
A dynamic and renowned international organisation where there is a lot of opportunity for personal and professional development.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Malu Perpétua Alvino via telefoonnummer 06-19304503
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.